Festival/Tour Merchandise

For general discussion of Pet Shop Boys topics.
psb-freak

#16 Post by psb-freak »

Technotrancemix wrote:next someone will be saying these are fakes...
They´re the real ones. I wanted to buy that with PSB-pic on the sleeve but didn´t have enough money.
Interviewer:
-What would you tell someone about yourself if you wanted to impress them?

Chris:
-I´ve got a 12-inch plonker.

No Muscle Mary

#17 Post by No Muscle Mary »

Interesting that instead of calling all the countries by their English names, they used the names they have in their own language.

Yet they used the English word for Ireland. In our native language, it's Eire.

Still, could be worse. They could have assumed it was in the UK.
Churlicious

Galex

#18 Post by Galex »

elena wrote:wow... I love the pic on first T-shirt. I`ll buy it for sure !! :D How much are they?
I do not agree with the prices mentioned in this thread so far. At Cirkus in Stockholm, I paid exactly 300 SEK (about 32 Euros) for the T-shirt looking like "front 2" in madsnielsens post.

As I recall it, there were two different caps available, both in black, one with "Pet Shop Boy" and the other with "Pet Shop Girl" printed on them.

/Galex

CBA

#19 Post by CBA »

No Muscle Mary wrote:Interesting that instead of calling all the countries by their English names, they used the names they have in their own language.

Yet they used the English word for Ireland. In our native language, it's Eire.

Still, could be worse. They could have assumed it was in the UK.

boozik

#20 Post by boozik »

Is there a kind soul going to the show who will be willing to get me those shirts? :roll: Of course I will pay for the effort. Please PM me if you can do this for one who won't be able to go to the shows (my wife is having a baby soon and I can't just get up and leave...).

Thanks.
Thank you for choosing boozik.

Ulrich

#21 Post by Ulrich »

It's a shame the PSB merch isn't sold on their official site. :(

A couple of weeks ago I went to see Depeche Mode in Århus. I don't want to spend the evening standing in line, so I didn't get anything at the time. But Depeche Mode has a website dedicated to selling merch and here you can order everything afterwards.

This is a very good idea and hopefully PSB will make this possible at some point. Obviously this would increase their sales as well, so maybe??? :wink:

I didn't make it to Zulu Rocks, but I would really like to get a couple of T-Shirts anyway. :(

Just a short off topic note:
Depeche Mode record every show and release it as a limited edition double CD - what a brilliant idea. That's a very nice piece of merch,- getting the actual concert you've just attended on CD. :D

Burj

#22 Post by Burj »

Ulrich wrote:Depeche Mode record every show and release it as a limited edition double CD - what a brilliant idea.
Some bands have been doing this for a few years now.

profile790

#23 Post by profile790 »

Ulrich wrote:Depeche Mode record every show and release it as a limited edition double CD - what a brilliant idea. That's a very nice piece of merch,- getting the actual concert you've just attended on CD. :D
So does Moby. I went to see his show in Amsterdam and after the concert I bought the double-cd of that concert. It was for sale about 20-30 minutes after the show had ended.

madsnielsen

#24 Post by madsnielsen »

Galex wrote:
I do not agree with the prices mentioned in this thread so far. At Cirkus in Stockholm, I paid exactly 300 SEK (about 32 Euros) for the T-shirt looking like "front 2" in madsnielsens post.

As I recall it, there were two different caps available, both in black, one with "Pet Shop Boy" and the other with "Pet Shop Girl" printed on them.

/Galex
The prices for the T-shirts:
Norway 230 NOK
Sweden 300 SEK
Denmark 250 DKK

You're probably right about the print on the caps as I didn't pay much attention to those.
Mads Nielsen
If people say I'm crazy, I tell 'em that it's true