No Numb LIVE, no Numb SINGLE?

For general discussion of Pet Shop Boys topics.
CroMagnon

#151 Post by CroMagnon »

nickname wrote:
stats-freak wrote:
stew wrote:erm...i am thinking that numb will be single but i have to agree about it been very strange that they aren,t doing any balads on the setlist!
I find that strange too. Perhaps this decision is based upon the Release tour experiences. During the concerts I attended, the audience reacted a bit lame on the slower tracks... - And they want to make people have a good time. - Keep in mind that they play for a general festival audience...
The quality of psb making up-tempo and anthemic songs is AMAZING, BRILLIANT, WONDERFUL, etc.

The quality of psb making balads is awful and most of the psb balads are pretty boring (overall, the last ones).
:?

Well, each to their own, I suppose. I wouldn't describe Luna Park, IMMEAL, ILTR or 95% of PSB ballads as remotely boring or "awful". How about you name some boring PSB ballads for us all to consider? I love the variety of PSB's output.
Love comes quickly, but is a catastrophe and a bourgeois construct etc.

Burj

#152 Post by Burj »

Since when have the likes of Your Funny Uncle, It Couldn't Happen Here and Do I Have To? been boring? Get a grip.

Technotrancemix

#153 Post by Technotrancemix »

dgraysn wrote:i think its time to retire West End girls and Go West
I'm not alone then? :shock:

E-Mail Vampire

#154 Post by E-Mail Vampire »

Defo retire Go West

gomorrah

#155 Post by gomorrah »

I say it's high time -- retire the boys.

*hides*
I wooooooooooooooood if I cooooooood...

Burj

#156 Post by Burj »

re: a Numb single
jamie1978 wrote:I can say with complete confidence that it won't happen. If you find my over-confidence disturbing, well, too bad :wink:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :P :wink: