Super leaked?

For general discussion of Pet Shop Boys topics.
Palpatine

Re: Super leaked?

#16 Post by Palpatine »

TheGardner wrote:
NikacP0kac wrote:Still nothing? Anyone?
I said not before March 25th, but now I think, it will take some more days. :(
Guess between March 27. - 29. now!
Why? Because of Easter?

Tom Angel

#17 Post by Tom Angel »

AndyPSB wrote:I keep checking iTunes everyday, I'd be happy with 30 second clips.
I'm hoping for at least one track like Footsteps or Breathing Space but it's doubtful from what I've read.
There will be nothing of the lushness of Breathing space, which is one of my favourite songs. I think Super will be all clipped beats and simplicity. Mind you, I'm def not a fan of Footsteps.

As to this leaking BS. Surely we wait until it comes out?
in suits or sequins/or twin sets and pearls

Drem

#18 Post by Drem »

*wrong thread, sorry
"I think it’s an amazingly good album, I’ve got to be honest with you. It’s one of the albums I feel most proud of. But for people who don’t really know us, and have a sort of an idea about us, ‘Electric’ is more what the Pet Shop Boys are meant to be."
(Neil Tennant, speaking about "Elysium" on the eve of "Electric" release.)

TheGardner

#19 Post by TheGardner »

Palpatine wrote:
TheGardner wrote:
NikacP0kac wrote:Still nothing? Anyone?
I said not before March 25th, but now I think, it will take some more days. :(
Guess between March 27. - 29. now!
Why? Because of Easter?
Because I'll don't getting my hands on it first ;). So prepare for a 'cold leak' - it will come up in a sudden without any pre-signs!

Palpatine

#20 Post by Palpatine »

:lol:

Spittingcat

#21 Post by Spittingcat »

Love Breathing Space, hate Footsteps.

Also hate leaks, partly because I find them hard to resist.

TheGardner

#22 Post by TheGardner »

"Leak"s are for the fanbase only, for having the privilege to get the stuff earlier, than the usual crowd (who can buy it in the shops on release date)!
Those, who make leaks available for the entire web, should be shooted!

NikacP0kac

#23 Post by NikacP0kac »

Spittingcat wrote:Love Breathing Space, hate Footsteps.

Why resist them if they're good quality? 320kbps is good enough, the human doesn't hear the difference between 192 or 320 or CD (which is 700-1411kbps, depending on the complexity of the song and the amount of low, medium or high frequencies).

I've been sort of promised the leak this week, so I hope it happens sooner rather than later. :dance:
Have a look at my taste in music:
http://www.last.fm/user/NikacPokac

That’s the thing about negative energy, about hatred. It can be positive. It throws into relief all the things you know you like. It tells you, by elimination, what you’re about. Sometimes you can only define yourself by what you hate. Hatred becomes an inspiration; it makes you think, “What I’m doing now I totally believe in, and I don’t care what other people say.” Guided by hatred, you don’t have to follow the herd. - Neil Tennant

AndyPSB

#24 Post by AndyPSB »

Spittingcat wrote:Love Breathing Space, hate Footsteps.

I listened to the live version of Footsteps from the Nightlife tour the other night, brilliant version.
One of the highlights of Nightlife in my opinion.

I know what you mean regarding leaks, I'd love to hear the album early too and the internet means an album release is no longer the event it once was.

Phutureboy

#25 Post by Phutureboy »

Yeah that's right! For those who buy the CD it's a real good moment to listen to the record a few days earlier. Can't wait to hear some new Tracks.

alig

#26 Post by alig »

If you're gonna spend your hard-earned cash on an album, why not wait for the official release date? Is it because somehow you believe that somebody gives a s--t that you listened to it before everyone else? Where is the excitement in buying the album that you've heard dozens of times already? Nowhere.
"John 3:16."

michael888

#27 Post by michael888 »

alig wrote:If you're gonna spend your hard-earned cash on an album, why not wait for the official release date? Is it because somehow you believe that somebody gives a s--t that you listened to it before everyone else? Where is the excitement in buying the album that you've heard dozens of times already? Nowhere.
There's no contradiction.
A small voice of calm and reason.

drunk14

#28 Post by drunk14 »

NikacP0kac wrote:
I've been sort of promised the leak this week, so I hope it happens sooner rather than later. :dance:
What do you mean by that?
I've been around the world for a number of reasons. I've seen it all the change of seasons, and I, my lord, may I say nothing?

NikacP0kac

#29 Post by NikacP0kac »

drunk14 wrote:
NikacP0kac wrote:
What do you mean by that?
A good forum friend said he will probably get it from his source this week (not this forum).
Have a look at my taste in music:
http://www.last.fm/user/NikacPokac

That’s the thing about negative energy, about hatred. It can be positive. It throws into relief all the things you know you like. It tells you, by elimination, what you’re about. Sometimes you can only define yourself by what you hate. Hatred becomes an inspiration; it makes you think, “What I’m doing now I totally believe in, and I don’t care what other people say.” Guided by hatred, you don’t have to follow the herd. - Neil Tennant

drunk14

#30 Post by drunk14 »

NikacP0kac wrote: A good forum friend said he will probably get it from his source this week (not this forum).
I assume he will share files with you and you do the same with me. Otherwise, I'm sorry, but technically it won't be a proper leak :( ;)
I've been around the world for a number of reasons. I've seen it all the change of seasons, and I, my lord, may I say nothing?