The niece

For general discussion of Pet Shop Boys topics.
No Muscle Mary

Re: The niece

#16 Post by No Muscle Mary »

There's always a chance. It may be slim to non-existent but it's there.

http://weknowmemes.com/wp-content/uploa ... o-hell.jpg
Churlicious

bohemians.

#17 Post by bohemians. »

No Muscle Mary wrote:There's always a chance. It may be slim to non-existent but it's there.

Neil is not made for relationships generally.He isn t for longer relationships.And even if I was model boy, I would not want him.His attitudes are too different to my..So I am not regreting he refused me.
He is hottest men in whole universe for me, but that isn t enough.
He needs to be in love again and again.When he is "sick of boys" he "having sex with women again". If I wanted him, then not as one night stand. So its great that I am not his type.
He belongs only my fantasy.That s all!

bohemians.

#18 Post by bohemians. »

No Muscle Mary wrote:There's always a chance. It may be slim to non-existent but it's there.

Naturally, I would follow him even to hell, but to return to his nice niece, I remember now song "Girls dont cry" is about her/ written for her, because she had some nasty boyfriend or something like that.

Pod

#19 Post by Pod »

bohemians. wrote:

Neil is not made for relationships generally.He isn t for longer relationships.And even if I was model boy, I would not want him.His attitudes are too different to my..So I am not regreting he refused me.
He needs to be in love again and again.When he is "sick of boys" he "having sex with women again". If I wanted him, then not as one night stand. So its great that I am not his type.
Please continue... I'm enjoying this! :shock:
Just for the sake of it, make sure you're always frowning. :|
It shows the world that you've got substance and depth.

No Muscle Mary

#20 Post by No Muscle Mary »

Me too.
Churlicious

No Muscle Mary

#21 Post by No Muscle Mary »

It brings a song to mind...

So bi, bi love.

Maybe I'm spelling that wrong :wink:
Last edited by No Muscle Mary on Fri 27 May 2016, 8:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Churlicious

No Muscle Mary

#22 Post by No Muscle Mary »

bohemians. wrote:

Did Neil refuse you? When did that happen?
Churlicious

Michelle

#23 Post by Michelle »

No Muscle Mary wrote:
bohemians. wrote:

Did Neil refuse you? When did that happen?

That is a v e r y long story! :lol:

jasminewok13

#24 Post by jasminewok13 »

It sounds like an interesting story.

Sent from my HUAWEI Y530-U00 using Tapatalk

bohemians.

#25 Post by bohemians. »

jasminewok13 wrote:It sounds like an interesting story.

Sent from my HUAWEI Y530-U00 using Tapatalk
there is nothing intering to tell really - after he ignored me at Prague s airport, if he ignored me, but he gave much cold look.To meee? I totally don t understand his moods.When he was with his boyfriend he paid me such attention - holding my hand with both his hands for full minute and looking into my eyes and saying he remembers me{ that was back then few months ago in club where to stopped to talk with me again and holded my body tight and with both hands and looked into my eyes..but then he let me go { so he refused me for the first time...for second timehe did refuse when he was with his boyfriend, for third timeafter Savoy,4th time second time in club, then5th time in gallery twice, so 6'times!Oh God! How did I I managed to dare to come in front of his laser eyes again?Beciuse for 7 Th time he refused me in Karlovy Vary, when one dear fan spoke with him and said "hello from Monika from Prague"; and he -fan called me minute later and said "I don t know, maby I am wrong, but he didn t look twice happy whwn I said it..Silence{me trying sound normal..anyway mayby he remembered me under my ild name....8 times beeing refused was before at Sadlers wells during brake.Neil looked so hot me my both hands on his chest.His heart beating so fast that evening.Me clising my eyes with excitement am I going to be kissed on my cheeks again?Insteaf Neil walking away...I asked him if he noticed me last time in November in Prague, but he only laughed.So he refused me 3 more times in Prague
11th time beeing refused by Neil...I would love if is not 1% bi,because its always good to have some excuse for my ego!

No Muscle Mary

#26 Post by No Muscle Mary »

Look on the bright side, that's a lot more time spent in his company than most fans ever get. He likes boys. Don't worry about it.
And isn't it better that he wasn't interested than have him take advantage of you or use you. He's a nice bloke and wouldn't do that.
Don't feel rejected or angry.
I've met him a few times over the years, he is always kind and patient with fans. Once when I met him, I was after a few drinks. He put his arm around me and kept rubbing my back while chatting to me. But that's only being friendly, he's a warm person. Some people are just naturally tactile.
You're lucky to have met him so many times. Think of it that way. Don't read too much into it.
Churlicious

bohemians.

#27 Post by bohemians. »

[quote="No Muscle Mary"]Look on the bright side,
And isn't it better that he wasn't interested than hav bee him take advantage of you or use you.

Oh if he used me! yes! yes! yes ! yes!

bohemians.

#28 Post by bohemians. »

No Muscle Mary wrote:Look on the bright side, that's a lot more time spent in his company than most fans ever get. He likes boys. Don't worry about it.
And isn't it better that he wasn't interested than have him take advantage of you or use you. He's a nice bloke and wouldn't do that.
Don't feel rejected or angry.
I've met him a few times over the years, he is always kind and patient with fans. Once when I met him, I was after a few drinks. He put his arm around me and kept rubbing my back while chatting to me. But that's only being friendly, he's a warm person. Some people are just naturally tactile.
You're lucky to have met him so many times. Think of it that way. Don't read too much into it.
and was he sqeezing your arms and holded you tight, so you could feel his private parts, legs on legs - like he did with me? Has he asked you what shameless you did?
..mayby it is ordinary britisch greeting, and Only I thought it was flirtting.
But sure, I can t wait to get refused again by him! Oh he could only rubb my back again! vrrrrrr

No Muscle Mary

#29 Post by No Muscle Mary »

No, he didn't do anything like that to me. He was not flirting with me. He was being nice. And vice-versa.

And no, throwing your genitals at somebody is not a normal British greeting. :lol:
Last edited by No Muscle Mary on Sun 29 May 2016, 9:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
Churlicious

No Muscle Mary

#30 Post by No Muscle Mary »

Here's a tip. Offer to cook for him next time. The way to a British man's heart is through his stomach.
I hear he likes rabbit.
Attachments
image.jpeg
image.jpeg (26.04 KiB) Viewed 1159 times
Churlicious