"Annually 2017", pre-order now

For general discussion of Pet Shop Boys topics.
Sithblade

Re: "Annually 2017", pre-order now

#136 Post by Sithblade »

Just received the email, they have missed out on a fair bit of money by not producing more. The one listed on Ebay has got upto £103

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Last edited by Sithblade on Fri 31 Mar 2017, 2:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Future Lover

#137 Post by Future Lover »

Mine got dispatched too.
It's shitty that people were prepared to pay good money for a slightly glorified Literally (it used to have 64 pages too as well, right?) and won't receive it after all. I mean, the price tag was quite a lot for me, but I bought it immediately since I knew that I won't be able to afford it ever again. Come on, if it was sold as a separate Literally and CD single, it probably would've cost 13 pounds total. We just got scalped.

Sandy Shaw

#138 Post by Sandy Shaw »

Sandy Shaw wrote: Fri 31 Mar 2017, 10:10 am
Rorie wrote: Fri 31 Mar 2017, 12:43 am E-mails went out confirming orders were shipped out today.
I haven't seen that one, but my order seems to be intact, so fingers crossed.
All good so far, it's on the way by Royal Mail.
What's for supper?

Dipso

#139 Post by Dipso »

*delurks*

The official shop is just dreadful. I ordered a Super T-shirt and tour programme back at the beginning of February. My account was debited £52 immediately. It then took a full month for the PSB Shop to tell me the T-shirt was permanently out of stock and issue me with a refund. Why let me order it in the first place if it had sold out? Ugh. My programme finally turned up today, seven weeks after it was ordered. I suppose I should be thankful for small mercies.

I fear Annually may be the cause of much fan disappointment and frustration due to the ineptitude of those who run the PSB Shop.
Prick up your ears.

Zog

#140 Post by Zog »

Ok... now that many copies have been dispatched: about how long before the first copy (plus EP) is received... by anyone here? 2-3 days?

I ask, because I have no idea how long this usually takes in the UK (I preordered my EP on iTunes last week, FYI).

-Zog
New Stuff
*** “Back-Track” - Retro Funk Mix (MAS 2018)
https://soundcloud.com/martin-ashwoodsm ... k-mix-2018
*** “Cydonia” - Techno Mix (MAS 2018)
https://soundcloud.com/martin-ashwoodsm ... x-mas-2018

Den

#141 Post by Den »

Zog wrote: Fri 31 Mar 2017, 3:58 pm Ok... now that many copies have been dispatched: about how long before the first copy (plus EP) is received... by anyone here? 2-3 days?

I ask, because I have no idea how long this usually takes in the UK (I preordered my EP on iTunes last week, FYI).

-Zog
I got a dispatched e-mail today, should be here tomorrow, hopefully.

Pod

#142 Post by Pod »

I expect mine tomorrow...
Just for the sake of it, make sure you're always frowning. :|
It shows the world that you've got substance and depth.

canveyboy

#143 Post by canveyboy »

I got the email saying item dispatched - I don't think it'll arrive for the weekend. Email says 1-4 working days so may not get it till next Thursday!!
Its taken me all of my life to find you

Boring90

#144 Post by Boring90 »

I live in the U.S. and got a shipping notice. Paid w/ PayPal.

I feel for those who got screwed. I was one of the ones who placed an order for a signed Super Print and was later told "We're sold out of those!" I actually had to ask for a refund.
Las Vegas 1999

NotInvisible

#145 Post by NotInvisible »

Boring90 wrote: Fri 31 Mar 2017, 5:56 pmI feel for those who got screwed. I was one of the ones who placed an order for a signed Super Print and was later told "We're sold out of those!" I actually had to ask for a refund.
It's so weird - the book has been sold out for ages (e.g. nobody can buy one)... so where exactly are the canceled customers' copies going? No one can possibly have bought them. It doesn't add up, unless someone at the official store is selling them out the back door on eBay.

Either that or the print run was lower than the number of copies sold, which seems like a counterproductive business strategy when PSB is currently touring - as if they won't get an earful from irate fans backstage!

grantwww

#146 Post by grantwww »

I got the email and I'm in Australia so the overseas orders have been dispatched.

I've never had a problem ordering from the OS, touch wood.

coufy

#147 Post by coufy »

scousepsbfan wrote: Wed 29 Mar 2017, 2:07 pm I pre-ordered on the day it was announced and now I'm not getting it because the 'pre-authorisation time period on my credit card' has apparently expired. I have emailed the shop but I have had no reply. I have asked them to allow me to buy the copy they had presumably 'held' for my pre-order. So annoyed. This is the third time I have had difficulties with the PSB Shop. Never again.
It happend to me with preorder of 'say I to me' and had to find it elsewhere as it was sold out on psb shop, this time I paid with paypal.
Pet Shop Boys Technology
www.pet-shop-boys.eu

df118junkie

#148 Post by df118junkie »

Got my dispatch emails. It'll be at least a week before anything arrives in California.

portlandjulian

#149 Post by portlandjulian »

Got my dispatch email as well. My first Literally, opps I mean Annually since moving to the USA :D

gareth

#150 Post by gareth »

I must be lucky. Never had an issue of any kind with the official shop.
Furious angels will bring you back to me