"Annually 2017", pre-order now

For general discussion of Pet Shop Boys topics.
Markpro

Re: "Annually 2017", pre-order now

#331 Post by Markpro »

I have a book and CD, i asked a few weeks ago if anyone wanted to swap the book now that i had read it but to be honest i'll probably not use the CD again either now that i have it digitally as well, so i'm happy to swap for something i don't have (PM me)...i won't be putting it on Ebay as the prices people are asking are ridiculous, i only hope next year the next edition is freely available to everyone who wants a copy to stop people ripping of fans on Ebay
I've been a Teenager since before you were born.

Zog

#332 Post by Zog »

Markpro wrote:
Sat 27 May 2017, 8:33 pm
I have a book and CD, i asked a few weeks ago if anyone wanted to swap the book now that i had read it but to be honest i'll probably not use the CD again either now that i have it digitally as well, so i'm happy to swap for something i don't have (PM me)...i won't be putting it on Ebay as the prices people are asking are ridiculous, i only hope next year the next edition is freely available to everyone who wants a copy to stop people ripping of fans on Ebay
Amen! :(

-Zog
New Stuff
*** “Back-Track” - Retro Funk Mix (MAS 2018)
https://soundcloud.com/martin-ashwoodsm ... k-mix-2018
*** “Cydonia” - Techno Mix (MAS 2018)
https://soundcloud.com/martin-ashwoodsm ... x-mas-2018

NikacP0kac

#333 Post by NikacP0kac »

I offered my book along with the three Literallies (39, 40 & 42) for 50 quid on eBay and it sold for an unbelievable 122.

The 50 was a realistic price for the four magazines as they're near mint, the rip-off was created by the bidders themselves (there were a couple pound for pound bids and then in the last day the crazy bids came).
Have a look at my taste in music:
http://www.last.fm/user/NikacPokac

That’s the thing about negative energy, about hatred. It can be positive. It throws into relief all the things you know you like. It tells you, by elimination, what you’re about. Sometimes you can only define yourself by what you hate. Hatred becomes an inspiration; it makes you think, “What I’m doing now I totally believe in, and I don’t care what other people say.” Guided by hatred, you don’t have to follow the herd. - Neil Tennant

goughsjd

#334 Post by goughsjd »

Got one of these on the second release and just arrived the other day , only thing is it's missing the CD ,the envelope was there for it but the CD was not inside !! So I emailed them and they've told me there are no more CDs so they can't send me one out...

Anyone else have this problem ? Pretty appalling really considering that there should be the same amount of CDs as there is Annuallys lol
    Wolverhampton '02 / Gateshead '06 / Wolverhampton Civic '07 / Birmingham NIA '09 / London 02 '13 / Birmingham LG '14 / Glasgow Armadillo '17 / Birmingham Barclaycard Arena '17 / Garden ‘18 / Musik Bijou Edinburgh '19

BlackPanther

#335 Post by BlackPanther »

Was the CD cover sealed?

goughsjd

#336 Post by goughsjd »

BlackPanther wrote:
    Tue 13 Jun 2017, 8:23 pm
    Was the CD cover sealed?
    No nothing at all it was actually a cardboard envelope with a clothing badge in it .... that was all that was in there
      Wolverhampton '02 / Gateshead '06 / Wolverhampton Civic '07 / Birmingham NIA '09 / London 02 '13 / Birmingham LG '14 / Glasgow Armadillo '17 / Birmingham Barclaycard Arena '17 / Garden ‘18 / Musik Bijou Edinburgh '19

Pod

#337 Post by Pod »

OMG that's ridiculous!
      Just for the sake of it, make sure you're always frowning. :|
      It shows the world that you've got substance and depth.