Snippets

For general discussion of Pet Shop Boys topics.
MikeyC

Re: Snippets

#61 Post by MikeyC »

Effen Vida wrote: Thu 23 Jan 2020, 11:47 am Against all the odds, Wedding in Berlin has grown on me a fair bit. Dare I say... I actually enjoy it now.
I played the album through twice on headphones late last night and I didn't even consider skipping WIB. It's daft and fun.

Looking forward to finally being able to talk to you all about the entire album!
You and your fun writing style have gained many fans on here over the past month! Thanks for the continual enjoyment!! x

daveid

#62 Post by daveid »

This is a bit OT but I just love the Prins Thomas mix of Monkey Business. First outside remix I've loved in years

le petit corbusier

#63 Post by le petit corbusier »

Effen Vida wrote:Against all the odds, Wedding in Berlin has grown on me a fair bit. Dare I say... I actually enjoy it now.
I played the album through twice on headphones late last night and I didn't even consider skipping WIB. It's daft and fun.

Looking forward to finally being able to talk to you all about the entire album!
I was super worried about this one, but judging by the two snippets on Juno I think It's a cool song. And, who knows, maybe they'll earn lots of royalties from weddings. Lol
Look left, then right
And run for your life

TallThinMan

#64 Post by TallThinMan »

le petit corbusier wrote: Thu 23 Jan 2020, 12:12 pm
Effen Vida wrote:Against all the odds, Wedding in Berlin has grown on me a fair bit. Dare I say... I actually enjoy it now.

I was super worried about this one, but judging by the two snippets on Juno I think It's a cool song. And, who knows, maybe they'll earn lots of royalties from weddings. Lol
I wonder how the couple whose wedding it was feel about what they thought was their exclusive gift ending up on an album?

drunk14

#65 Post by drunk14 »

They're already divorced.
I've been around the world for a number of reasons. I've seen it all the change of seasons, and I, my lord, may I say nothing?