NEIL IS "SELF-ISOLATING" during this Coronavirus Global Nightmare!!!!!!

For general discussion of Pet Shop Boys topics.
glennjridge

Re: NEIL IS "SELF-ISOLATING" during this Coronavirus Global Nightmare!!!!!!

#31 Post by glennjridge »

Marie loves PSB wrote: Sun 10 May 2020, 10:18 am
glennjridge wrote: Fri 08 May 2020, 11:31 pm I dont see Neil really ever letting himself go and grow out a beard. his dog on the other hand probably looks like chewbacca right about now. one of the lesser known downsides to the pandemic. my dogs are also looking pretty rough now.
glennjridge - I don't think Neil has got his dog anymore. :( We sadly lost ours a couple of weeks ago. It has taken me a while to try to function. Did you know there are tutorial's on Youtube that will show you how to cut dog hair (If that is what you mean?). :)
Sorry about your dog. from growing up with my parents to my family now, we've always had dogs, and I have been where you are many times.
it never gets any easier because they all have such distinct personalities! only thing that makes it easier...after the appropriate amount of time, maybe get another one! I cant imagine not having them. they certainly brighten a house and the walks are good for us also.

yeah I have seen the tutorials, I had been planning to give it a try, but luckily just recently our groomer reached out to us, she is opening up again. and thank God for that!

Marie loves PSB

#32 Post by Marie loves PSB »

glennjridge wrote: Sun 10 May 2020, 11:46 pm
Marie loves PSB wrote: Sun 10 May 2020, 10:18 am
glennjridge wrote: Fri 08 May 2020, 11:31 pm I dont see Neil really ever letting himself go and grow out a beard. his dog on the other hand probably looks like chewbacca right about now. one of the lesser known downsides to the pandemic. my dogs are also looking pretty rough now.
glennjridge - I don't think Neil has got his dog anymore. :( We sadly lost ours a couple of weeks ago. It has taken me a while to try to function. Did you know there are tutorial's on Youtube that will show you how to cut dog hair (If that is what you mean?). :)
Sorry about your dog. from growing up with my parents to my family now, we've always had dogs, and I have been where you are many times.
it never gets any easier because they all have such distinct personalities! only thing that makes it easier...after the appropriate amount of time, maybe get another one! I cant imagine not having them. they certainly brighten a house and the walks are good for us also.

yeah I have seen the tutorials, I had been planning to give it a try, but luckily just recently our groomer reached out to us, she is opening up again. and thank God for that!
Thank you for your kind words glennjridge. :) We have always had dogs too. Sorry, you have been through the same. You are right in saying it never gets any easier as we have been there before as well. I think the lockdown hasn't really helped as we would have made an excuse not to be at home so much. All the dogs we have had, had different personalities too.

We are waiting for the local Animal shelter to do a home visit in view of a new dog at the moment but we are waiting for them to re-open properly due to the lockdown. They certainly do brighten a house - we agree and my Mum misses the walks. It is so empty and quiet here at the moment.

Glad your are able to visit your groomer now. :)

symco

#33 Post by symco »

I wonder if Neil and Chris have furloughed their staff like Steve coogan 😂😂