DREAMWORLD Greatest Hits Tour RESCHEDULED until 2021

For general discussion of Pet Shop Boys topics.
daveid

Re: DREAMWORLD Greatest Hits Tour RESCHEDULED until 2021

#16 Post by daveid »

Maybe they could release a fifth single or a stand alone single. How about The lost room? Maybe an EP called Noodling? It's Alright 2020? How about the Bootleg Series Volume 1 1981-1985? Anything. The shirts off their backs... old toenail clippings...

I'll stop there.

stopthecar

#17 Post by stopthecar »

Disco 5 : the Price mixes

Containing all remixes of the trilogy.

I say : Bring it on please

Marie loves PSB

#18 Post by Marie loves PSB »

I am glad that they have been able to sort out some of the Dreamworld Tour for you all. :) We decided not to go to the concerts anyway (we are getting a bit "pipe and slippers" without the pipe now). I will imagine PSB's would make the wait worthwhile. :up:

madsnielsen

#19 Post by madsnielsen »

Sage wrote:
Thu 09 Apr 2020, 10:03 am
Could have just put this info in the "will PSB postpone the tour due to the Corona virus".
Please be considerate and don't make too many new threads....
I don’t mind this new thread. Why is it so important to limit the number of threads? The other thread asked “Do you think PSB should postpone the DREAMWORLD tour because of covid-19?”. I found the discussion and even the poll in that thread interesting while others found some parts of it off-topic. When PSB announced that the tour will be postponed the question asked in the other thread became less relevant. A postponement of a PSB tour deserves a new thread with a more fitting title.
Mads Nielsen
If people say I'm crazy, I tell 'em that it's true

rehmana

#20 Post by rehmana »

Another Disco may be good but what about electric, super and hotspot further listening albums

Nickname

#21 Post by Nickname »

Sorry but I think I should tell you something.

Covid is not going to finish in 2021. We are not going to have a vaccine in a year or even more. We'll have to live with it and it means not many people are going to take part of concerts or festivals, if they think they are in danger. So I think there ia a big possibility these concerts and festivals are canceled.

On the other hand, PSB won't be able to travel, clubbing or going to many places, so I think they'll have more time to create more songs at home.

glennjridge

#22 Post by glennjridge »

Of course Covid isnt going to go away...its not about going away. just like the regular flu..or HIV, ebola,west nile,swine flu or whatever... hasnt been totally eradicated off the planet. but despite covid not going away, do you also think the working world will be shut down all thru 2021 also? do you see yourself not working till 2021? follow that logic thru.

I suspect you know we will all be going back to work sooner rather than later. So if we will be going back to work before 2021..essentially gathering in workplaces, why wont we be gathering in public places for say concerts?

with a mixture of herd immunity, and medicines they will make this thing like every other thing that has come down the line..manageable.... so we can work... and go out. the numbers will be lower and the effects on the respiratory system will be lesser and hospitals wont be overwhelmed. if we will be gathering at corporations then we will be at concerts.

Im not saying its not going to be messy early on,with soft starts and flare ups, but neither do I believe your worse case scenario notion either.
I will take you at your word about as much as we trust the WHO organization.

daveid

#23 Post by daveid »

glennjridge wrote:
Thu 09 Apr 2020, 6:05 pm
Of course Covid isnt going to go away...its not about going away. just like the regular flu..or HIV, ebola,west nile,swine flu or whatever... hasnt been totally eradicated off the planet. but despite covid not going away, do you also think the working world will be shut down all thru 2021 also? do you see yourself not working till 2021? follow that logic thru.

I suspect you know we will all be going back to work sooner rather than later. So if we will be going back to work before 2021..essentially gathering in workplaces, why wont we be gathering in public places for say concerts?

with a mixture of herd immunity, and medicines they will make this thing like every other thing that has come down the line..manageable.... so we can work... and go out. the numbers will be lower and the effects on the respiratory system will be lesser and hospitals wont be overwhelmed. if we will be gathering at corporations then we will be at concerts.

Im not saying its not going to be messy early on,with soft starts and flare ups, but neither do I believe your worse case scenario notion either.
I will take you at your word about as much as we trust the WHO organization.
That'll be the World Health Organization organization...

telys

#25 Post by telys »

daveid wrote:
Thu 09 Apr 2020, 10:07 am
Maybe they could release a fifth single or a stand alone single. How about The lost room? Maybe an EP called Noodling? It's Alright 2020? How about the Bootleg Series Volume 1 1981-1985? Anything. The shirts off their backs... old toenail clippings...

I'll stop there.
Finally! Somebody else also calling for a Bootles Series, thanks Daveid
----
You've got me all wrong

negative_0ne

#26 Post by negative_0ne »

I'm glad they are rescheduling the tour, maybe they will add more dates to it.

=====================================

Why are people talking about future releases here? Wrong thread.

Why are people talking about the virus here, isn't there another thread for that already,
why bring that up here again? Wrong thread.

if its not about the topic, take it somewhere else, its not hard..

or maybe as the pet shop boys say, 'so hard'.

later

y3potential

#27 Post by y3potential »

Sage wrote:
Thu 09 Apr 2020, 10:03 am
Could have just put this info in the "will PSB postpone the tour due to the Corona virus".
Please be considerate and don't make too many new threads....

Anyway my reaction to the news is I just want to know what they'll be doing instead. Hopefully something comes out of this.
Please be "considerate" yourself and stop telling other people what to do here. No one put you in charge.. :wall: :wall:
There is beauty in ugliness and ugliness in beauty.

psbfannyc

#28 Post by psbfannyc »

Just got this email about the new 2021 date for Vienna:

"Dear Customer,

You have purchased tickets for the following event:

* Pet Shop Boys in WIEN, Planet.tt Bank Austria Halle Gasometer, 12.05.2020 20:00

The promoter has informed us that the event has been rescheduled and will take place as follows:

* NEW: Pet Shop Boys in WIEN, Planet.tt Bank Austria Halle Gasometer, 18.05.2021 20:00

Your tickets for the original date are valid for the replacement date.

Thank you for choosing oeticket and we hope to welcome you as our customer again soon.

Kind regards,

Your oeticket team"

RMC

#29 Post by RMC »

Still no option to cancel if the rescheduled date isn’t suitable. I expected to be able to cancel for a refund.

goughsjd

#30 Post by goughsjd »

RMC wrote:
Fri 17 Apr 2020, 12:03 pm
Still no option to cancel if the rescheduled date isn’t suitable. I expected to be able to cancel for a refund.
I got mine refunded for bith the Birmingham and Glasgow shows, went straight back into my account in about 3 days. I went onto the AXS site, contact us and used the live chat all they needed was the order numbers
    Wolverhampton '02 / Gateshead '06 / Wolverhampton Civic '07 / Birmingham NIA '09 / London 02 '13 / Birmingham LG '14 / Glasgow Armadillo '17 / Birmingham Barclaycard Arena '17 / Garden ‘18 / Musik Bijou Edinburgh '19