Behaviour - Track by Track podcast

For general discussion of Pet Shop Boys topics.
Suburban_Boy

Behaviour - Track by Track podcast

#1 Post by Suburban_Boy »

Join Dan Bull and Will Warren as each episode they take a brilliant pop album and go through it track by track, discussing the acts, the songwriting and production, iconic music videos and artwork, and their memories of the release. Let us know your thoughts @trackbytrackuk #trackbytrack Hosts: Dan Bull & Will Warren

This week we hit our 100th album featured on the Podcast and we're celebrating with a supersized episode discussing 'Behaviour' by Pet Shop Boys, and a whole host of surprises. To say anything more...

https://linktr.ee/petshopboys

fluffmoln

Re: Behaviour - Track by Track podcast

#2 Post by fluffmoln »

What a weird podcast. If the hosts could drop the knob jokes, the infantile crowd and sound effects, and make it more coherent without jumping all over the place, it would be a much more enjoyable listen. A big meh, but kudos for getting those interviews in there.

Synthrobot

#3 Post by Synthrobot »

Jolly good actually. I listened to the whole thing. Great to hear them talk so much about the b-sides of that era, and of course the KLF.

Brief snippets from Johnny Marr, Neil, Brothers in Rhythm and a few others.

Pod

#4 Post by Pod »

Tried listening to it, got to about half an hour through and couldn’t take anymore. Not my cup of tea - goes round the houses. Kudos for the interviews, but that’s about it. Thanks for trying though.
Just for the sake of it, make sure you're always frowning. :|
It shows the world that you've got substance and depth.

raggatwin

#5 Post by raggatwin »

Listening now...so dull...
Hello my name is Neil Tennant and I'm Chris Lowe and we're of the Pet Shop Boys.