BATTLESHIP POTEMKIN PROMO CD !!

For general discussion of Pet Shop Boys topics.
Zeus On The Loose

#46 Post by Zeus On The Loose »

One of those copies is on its way to moi.
Does cameos only.

BimboDuncan

#47 Post by BimboDuncan »

And another on its way to me! Hurrah - I'm so excited. It said delivery within 72 hours!
We’re different from the others.
No one understands us here.
Imagine how free we will be,
If we disappear?

jamie1978

#48 Post by jamie1978 »

and me - what a great site

Pani

#49 Post by Pani »

Sjòn wrote:Is anybody going to try luck and orders that?
I'd like to ...

Nightlife

#50 Post by Nightlife »

There will be loads available on Ebay within the next couple of weeks..
You don't have to be beautiful, but it helps!

joncool5

#51 Post by joncool5 »

I've ordered a copy too...
"In the North-west it rains and it rains. And yet we managed to produce the industrial revolution, trade union movement, the Communist Manifesto and even the goddam computer. Down south, where the sun never sets, you took all our money and what did you produce? Chas and f**king Dave." TONY WILSON

Kandu

#52 Post by Kandu »

space boy 1 uk wrote:its not a Fake ...lol . ive had mine for 3 days ..
What are you waiting for then?

Thanx.

J.

Technotrancemix

#53 Post by Technotrancemix »

Some people are questioning wether this promo is fake or not, but still can't accept that those "Metropolis Mastering" CDR's with about 10 mixes on each disc are fake.

Still, if the Potemkin promo CD is fake, it's a good one but would you have gone through the time and money making just a few copies?

joncool5

#54 Post by joncool5 »

The store doesn't have any other fake PSB item's and so I'm certain the Potemkin cd is official. They said they had posted mine today via registered delivery so should have it in a couple of days.
"In the North-west it rains and it rains. And yet we managed to produce the industrial revolution, trade union movement, the Communist Manifesto and even the goddam computer. Down south, where the sun never sets, you took all our money and what did you produce? Chas and f**king Dave." TONY WILSON

JSDOUVRES

#55 Post by JSDOUVRES »

technotrancemix wrote:Some people are questioning wether this promo is fake or not, but still can't accept that those "Metropolis Mastering" CDR's with about 10 mixes on each disc are fake.

Still, if the Potemkin promo CD is fake, it's a good one but would you have gone through the time and money making just a few copies?
It was not until I heard some of those Metropolis mixes that it was obvious they were fake, Just other mixes changed around a bit using the kind of remixing software anybody could get their hands on. And I am sure the Battleship Potemkin cd is original, I agree that surely nobody would have bothered faking a cd like that which will never be worth that much anyway. And with the release date being only a month and a half or whatever away, this would be the natural time for a promo cd wouldnt it?

Young Offender

#56 Post by Young Offender »

JSDOUVRES wrote:
technotrancemix wrote:Some people are questioning wether this promo is fake or not, but still can't accept that those "Metropolis Mastering" CDR's with about 10 mixes on each disc are fake.

It was not until I heard some of those Metropolis mixes that it was obvious they were fake, Just other mixes changed around a bit using the kind of remixing software anybody could get their hands on. And I am sure the Battleship Potemkin cd is original, I agree that surely nobody would have bothered faking a cd like that which will never be worth that much anyway. And with the release date being only a month and a half or whatever away, this would be the natural time for a promo cd wouldnt it?
Yes it gives the magazines and critics to do their reviews and have them publised around the time it is released.

weirdalfan1980

#57 Post by weirdalfan1980 »

That cover looks bland, by Peter Saville perhaps?
Yo, Mr. Dopeman, you think your slick;
Ya sold crack to my sister, and now she's sick.
But if she happens to die, because of your drug;
Im puttin' in your culo, a .38 slug!

Flaffer

#58 Post by Flaffer »

joncool5 wrote:I've ordered a copy too...
so that's you, Zeus, BimboDuncan, Jamie 1972 and me - well that's all five gone then. I hope I do get it as the money came instantly out of my account. I ordered the New York city boy remix promo as well for 10 euros, what a great site
Still waiting to hear the Adam Freeland, Manhattan Clique and Axwell mixes of Integral.

joncool5

#59 Post by joncool5 »

Flaffer wrote:
joncool5 wrote:I've ordered a copy too...
so that's you, Zeus, BimboDuncan, Jamie 1972 and me - well that's all five gone then. I hope I do get it as the money came instantly out of my account. I ordered the New York city boy remix promo as well for 10 euros, what a great site
I ordered the 6 track NYC Boy promo too!!!

Pani

#60 Post by Pani »

I'm thinking about a centralised buy-
ing with a friend so as to save/share
shipping costs.