Selling some of my PSB collection: Japanese releases, promo/advance discs, Interview Discs, rarities, etc.!

For forum users to offer their items for sale, and also to share their wanted requests with other forum users.
MikeyC

Selling some of my PSB collection: Japanese releases, promo/advance discs, Interview Discs, rarities, etc.!

#1 Post by MikeyC » Sat 23 Mar 2019, 11:14 pm

Hey fellow Forum members! I posted in a previous thread about selling some PSB items but I wanted to create a new, specific thread. I'm making a big move in the next few months and can use the extra cash and lighter packing.

So I'm selling all sorts of PSB "stuff" -- from Japanese releases to promo/advance items to Interview discs to vinyl, other rarities and more!

I have great photos of almost everything which I'd be happy to share. You can email me at: michaelccohen212@gmail.com (note the two c's in there; sometimes people miss that).

Ideally I'd like to sell to U.S. buyers since it's a challenge with shipping/postage/etc. overseas but all offers considered.

Thanks fellow fabulous fans!!
MikeyC

DJAMIX

Re: Selling some of my PSB collection: Japanese releases, promo/advance discs, Interview Discs, rarities, etc.!

#3 Post by DJAMIX » Sun 24 Mar 2019, 3:30 pm

Me too
One can't find the way to peace. Peace is the way itself. (Gandhi)

MikeyC

Re: Selling some of my PSB collection: Japanese releases, promo/advance discs, Interview Discs, rarities, etc.!

#4 Post by MikeyC » Mon 25 Mar 2019, 1:20 am

Thanks for your notes, guys!! Hope you're enjoying the photographs! And let me know if you have any further questions!
MikeyC x

MikeyC

#5 Post by MikeyC » Fri 05 Apr 2019, 12:49 pm

Hey everyone! I sold some of my great PSB items to forum members around the globe, from Los Angeles to the UK to Australia! But I still have some cool rarities left, including Japanese releases, advance/promo items, Interview Discs, vinyl and more! Reach out to me and I'll happily send photos! Thanks!

michaelccohen212@gmail.com (note the two c's in there; some people miss that)

MikeyC

#6 Post by MikeyC » Mon 27 May 2019, 4:18 am

Hi there, Petheads! I still have many cool PSB collectibles that I'd love to sell to fellow passionate fans! Vinyl, advance/promo releases, Japanese editions, PSB-related releases, the early Tour Programmes (!) and most of their CD singles. Also considering selling a signed (by Neil and Chris) Very/Relentless in the soft bubble plastic slipcase.

Get in touch if interested! michaelccohen212@gmail.com (note the two c's in there; some people miss that.)