For Sale on Ebay

For forum users to offer their items for sale, and also to share their wanted requests with other forum users.

For Sale on Ebay

#1 Post by Guest » Sun 28 Nov 2004, 8:11 pm

At the risk of receiving your wrath I just thought I'd point this out for die hard collectors.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... RK:MESE:IT

Zog

#2 Post by Zog » Sun 28 Nov 2004, 8:48 pm

No wrath from me. I think this item is certainly of interest to some members of this forum.

However, I think this is another good time to request a special section in this forum for all PSB-related buy, sell and trade items.

Incidentally, as I mentioned before, many of the other forums (mostly car forums) I am a member of have buy/sell/trade areas. Why not here?

What say ye moderators? I think a few ground rules could be laid down to avoid big retail sellers, etc.

-Zog

StevePSB
Site Admin

#3 Post by StevePSB » Sun 28 Nov 2004, 9:34 pm

Voila. :)

StevePSB

#4 Post by Guest » Tue 30 Nov 2004, 5:08 pm

I've had this valued at £400 but somebody has e-mailed me to say that they've paid £1K for the Neil Tennant one. I'm not sure what to do :boo:

StevePSB
Site Admin

#5 Post by StevePSB » Tue 30 Nov 2004, 11:34 pm

I wouldn't pay a grand for it, that's for sure!

StevePSB

bookshopboy

#6 Post by bookshopboy » Wed 01 Dec 2004, 10:27 am

moogsausage wrote:I've had this valued at £400 but somebody has e-mailed me to say that they've paid £1K for the Neil Tennant one. I'm not sure what to do :boo:
Someone may have once paid £1000 for one - but that doesn't mean it is worth that much or that you will find someone willing to spend that much on this one. It may not even be worth £400. I certainly wouldn't pay that much for it! What a waste of money... :roll: :lol:

#7 Post by Guest » Wed 01 Dec 2004, 3:51 pm

Nor would i to be completely honest. But then I wouldn;t pay £920 for ompiled but someone did. :shock:

DJAMIX

#8 Post by DJAMIX » Fri 17 Dec 2004, 8:04 pm

moogsausage wrote:Nor would i to be completely honest. But then I wouldn;t pay £920 for ompiled but someone did. :shock:
That's a good point... There are crazy paople everywhere... and rich ones... :wink:
One can't find the way to peace. Peace is the way itself. (Gandhi)