Introspective Clear Vinyl(s) on ebay.

For forum users to offer their items for sale, and also to share their wanted requests with other forum users.
One of the crowd

#16 Post by One of the crowd » Fri 27 May 2005, 12:39 pm

Personally, I dont think there are any bootlegs of this about. If there were, I am sure that we would be seeing a few more on ebay.

I am certain EIL purchased one via ebay not that long ago (Or was it Compiled?).

One thought though, Surely if this wasnt supposed to be pressed on clear vinyl and that it was due to some staff "mucking about", arent all copies therefore unofficial and potentially bootlegs? :shock:
Fishing

Technotrancemix

#17 Post by Technotrancemix » Fri 27 May 2005, 1:50 pm

You have made a strong point, Crowdy. If I remember correctly, both Introspective and Compiled were purchased on eBay by EIL. I was tempted to bid on them both at the time.

Zeus On The Loose

#18 Post by Zeus On The Loose » Sat 28 May 2005, 9:34 am

technotrancemix wrote:Have you ever thought that some collectors might have sold off thiers hence the regular auctions by different people on ebay?

So anything you have is authentic then? How can you be so sure? I very much doubt the one that I had my hands on was fake as it was bought with an entire PSB collection from someone who was a Queen fanatic aswell.

Another thing, Chris Lowe didn't know the clear vinyl existed until I showed him.
I'm sure your copy was genuine, you bought yours a long time before all of those new copies surfaced. I still know who most of the copies belong to and they haven't sold theirs...

Chris Lowe is not a PSB collector, why would he know?
Does cameos only.

Zeus On The Loose

#19 Post by Zeus On The Loose » Sat 28 May 2005, 9:36 am

One of the crowd wrote:Personally, I dont think there are any bootlegs of this about. If there were, I am sure that we would be seeing a few more on ebay.

I am certain EIL purchased one via ebay not that long ago (Or was it Compiled?).

One thought though, Surely if this wasnt supposed to be pressed on clear vinyl and that it was due to some staff "mucking about", arent all copies therefore unofficial and potentially bootlegs? :shock:
Not really. They are still items pressed by EMI.
Does cameos only.