Speech bubbles and missing smilies!

For questions and answers to problems with the forum.
Marie loves PSB

Speech bubbles and missing smilies!

#1 Post by Marie loves PSB »

Hello! There are speech bubbles all over every ones replies if you don't log in and my favourite items - "the smilies" have nearly all gone. So, you cannot post hardly any. - I miss them.

deekay

Re: Speech bubbles and missing smilies!

#2 Post by deekay »

I noticed them too after I logged in a couple of weeks ago. I hadn’t been on for a few months and they have since appeared. Nobody seems to have mentioned why......... very annoying!

Andie

#3 Post by Andie »

Marie loves PSB wrote: Sun 07 Oct 2018, 8:49 am Hello! There are speech bubbles all over every ones replies if you don't log in and my favourite items - "the smilies" have nearly all gone. So, you cannot post hardly any. - I miss them.
Hi Marie. I'm totally over this. If I log in it's ok for no quotation marks, but otherwise they're over all the replies. Plus as you said, the smilies are just about all gone :evil:

Admin - Can you please fix this?
Don’t be scared, for only the dark can show you the stars

Marie loves PSB

#4 Post by Marie loves PSB »

Andie wrote: Fri 02 Nov 2018, 8:20 am
Marie loves PSB wrote: Sun 07 Oct 2018, 8:49 am Hello! There are speech bubbles all over every ones replies if you don't log in and my favourite items - "the smilies" have nearly all gone. So, you cannot post hardly any. - I miss them.
Hi Marie. I'm totally over this. If I log in it's ok for no quotation marks, but otherwise they're over all the replies. Plus as you said, the smilies are just about all gone :evil:

Admin - Can you please fix this?

Hi Andie I know how you feel. I wish it was back to normal. I miss the over-use of smilies. :mrgreen:

Marie loves PSB

#5 Post by Marie loves PSB »

deekay wrote: Wed 31 Oct 2018, 10:32 pm I noticed them too after I logged in a couple of weeks ago. I hadn’t been on for a few months and they have since appeared. Nobody seems to have mentioned why......... very annoying!
Glad it is not just us deekay!