Im With Stupid video - spoilers

For general discussion of Pet Shop Boys topics.
gareth

#16 Post by gareth »

Dreamcatcher2003 wrote:
GalataPSB wrote:
Dreamcatcher2003 wrote:
Definitely better than mice...
Iyi ki serce kullanmadilar! En azindan Fare serceden daha karizmatik!! :lol:
Aslında kendilerini göstermemeleri de iyi olmuş:)) Pek fareden kalır yanları kalmamış resimlere baktım da :roll:
I couldn't agree more!
Furious angels will bring you back to me

shamelessbehave

#17 Post by shamelessbehave »

Sjòn wrote:
Joemoz wrote:I think it sounds really good. Certainly a lot more interesting than any of the videos for the last three albums.

But Flamboyant video was fantastic, lots of details to discover. And Miracles was quite beautiful, too.
I LOVE "Flamboyant" video. Very witty!!!!!
http://www.myspace.com/shamelesssilvia

"It´s fundamental that we do only exist in our own universe. When you like Pet Shop Boys, you are in our world. This is absolutely crucial to our entire outlook...what we do has an incredibly strong identity and applies only to us. It´s a case of not recognising the existence of anybody else!". Neil Tennant.

!

#18 Post by ! »

8)

One of the crowd

#19 Post by One of the crowd »

canveyboy wrote: maybe we should have a 'fave video' poll?? :)
Domino Dancing would win it for me!! :D

Decisional

#20 Post by Decisional »

GalataPSB wrote:
Dreamcatcher2003 wrote:
Definitely better than mice...
Iyi ki serce kullanmadilar! En azindan Fare serceden daha karizmatik!! :lol:
Erm... Quite...

:twisted:
Eric
Thunder... It's July

psb-freak

#21 Post by psb-freak »

How many of you have already seen the vid ?
Interviewer:
-What would you tell someone about yourself if you wanted to impress them?

Chris:
-I´ve got a 12-inch plonker.

Hillbilly

Videos

#22 Post by Hillbilly »

Sjòn wrote:
Joemoz wrote:I think it sounds really good. Certainly a lot more interesting than any of the videos for the last three albums.

But Flamboyant video was fantastic, lots of details to discover. And Miracles was quite beautiful, too.
I haven't seen any of those... :(

:?: By the way, who are Matt and David?

shamelessboyuk

#23 Post by shamelessboyuk »

psb-freak wrote:How many of you have already seen the vid ?
I've seen it.

I must say that the dance routines are quite comical - the Can you forgive her? scenes mimic the original video perfectly, except with lots of daft dancing.

There is also very small references to the I don't know what you want but I can't give it any more and Liberation vids.

It's basically a condensed-audition for 'PSB - The Musical' where Neil and Chris are forced to watch (with horror!).

A perfect self-parody video

:)

westendboy87

#24 Post by westendboy87 »

What about the "funeral" that was mentioned sometime earlier?

b@man

#25 Post by b@man »

shamelessboyuk wrote:

Yeah if only the PSB would be seen every 30 sec. so that the viewer get the idea. They are only at the end of the video. I think that other people switch to another channel after 1 and a half minute.

My Idea for the vid would be like this:

Neil and Chris walking through london. Suddenly a van stops next to them. Two crazy fans get out (Matt and David) and kidnap them.
Next scene. You can see them bound to the chairs (only 6sec. long or so) and then this mad freak show starts. Every 30 sec. you see them bound to the chairs. I would find this more funnier than only get to know at the end for 2 sec. to see them bound to the chairs.

shamelessboyuk

#26 Post by shamelessboyuk »

b@man wrote:
shamelessboyuk wrote:

Yeah if only the PSB would be seen every 30 sec. so that the viewer get the idea. They are only at the end of the video. I think that other people switch to another channel after 1 and a half minute.
People will be satisfied with seeing David and Matt doing their thing. Anything more of Neil & Chris would be over-complicating it. The balance is right how they have it IMHO

shamelessboyuk

#27 Post by shamelessboyuk »

Btw, does anyone know how to get round the protection on the video file on a mobile phone?

Undertaker

#28 Post by Undertaker »

I've just downloaded this and i have to say that it's very good. David Walliams' facial expressions are ace. I'm very impressed with this. It's a piss take from start to finish but it works. It doesn't go overboard either. Some people that have never seen a PSB video before will probably find it strange, however, this should get lots of plays.

Dave

Native

#29 Post by Native »

Where did you download it from, Dave?

b@man

#30 Post by b@man »

shamelessboyuk wrote:
b@man wrote:
shamelessboyuk wrote:

People will be satisfied with seeing David and Matt doing their thing. Anything more of Neil & Chris would be over-complicating it. The balance is right how they have it IMHO
It wouldn`t be over-complicating it. if you see them for example for 3 sec. every 40 sec. you get a kind of spitefulness. Or there could be a short camera angle from behind Matt and David showing towards the PSB. So you get a more stronger feeling that they are forced to see this crazy performance.