To celebrate his new signing to Hannover 96 and that fab/horrible hairstyleLethe wrote:Ray, why have you morphed into Abel Xavier?
Kylie - The official kylie thread
- Ray
- Posts: 1133
- Joined: Thu 30 Oct 2003, 6:32 am
<a href="http://www.myspace.com/raygrantmusic">(I wonder why) My career's in danger?!</a>
-
bigboy
I can't quite believe what I am reading, even less thaat a PSB fan seems to actually believe this.Shopper wrote:Well success = talent !
Every step of the way the ridiculous Kylie fans have used the argument that she has hits so therefore she must be good, rather than expanding on what it is that Kylie is actully good at, in an artistic sense.
I give up. There really are some knobheards who know nothing about the value of music on this board.
Westlife have just scored their thirteenth No.1 in the UK - they're obviously really talented, right?
On second thoughts, don't answer that. I give up
- Shopper
- Posts: 2350
- Joined: Thu 30 Oct 2003, 12:52 pm
- Contact:
-
bigboy
- Shopper
- Posts: 2350
- Joined: Thu 30 Oct 2003, 12:52 pm
- Contact:
-
bigboy
-
bigboy
- Shopper
- Posts: 2350
- Joined: Thu 30 Oct 2003, 12:52 pm
- Contact:
-
bigboy
-
bigboy
- Shopper
- Posts: 2350
- Joined: Thu 30 Oct 2003, 12:52 pm
- Contact:
-
bigboy