Kylie - The official kylie thread

For 'Off Topic' and non-PSB music threads.
Post Reply
Message
Author
User avatar
Ray
Posts: 1133
Joined: Thu 30 Oct 2003, 6:32 am

#91 Post by Ray »

Lethe wrote:Ray, why have you morphed into Abel Xavier? :?
To celebrate his new signing to Hannover 96 and that fab/horrible hairstyle :) I might even update www.abelxavier.tk actually!
<a href="http://www.myspace.com/raygrantmusic">(I wonder why) My career's in danger?!</a>

bigboy

#92 Post by bigboy »

Shopper wrote:Well success = talent !
I can't quite believe what I am reading, even less thaat a PSB fan seems to actually believe this.

Every step of the way the ridiculous Kylie fans have used the argument that she has hits so therefore she must be good, rather than expanding on what it is that Kylie is actully good at, in an artistic sense.

I give up. There really are some knobheards who know nothing about the value of music on this board.

Westlife have just scored their thirteenth No.1 in the UK - they're obviously really talented, right?

On second thoughts, don't answer that. I give up :roll:

User avatar
Shopper
Posts: 2350
Joined: Thu 30 Oct 2003, 12:52 pm
Contact:

#93 Post by Shopper »

u have a singular talent of writing another useless point based on one sentence, without even bothering to read the rest or the sequence of posts, so lets leave it at that.

and ya, please dont reply...'This Thread Doesn't Need You' !!
Left to my own devices, I probably would...

https://www.instagram.com/chit2clix/

bigboy

#94 Post by bigboy »

Shopper wrote: 'This Thread Doesn't Need You' !!
You mean like Your Disco Doesn't Need You? Well, it has to be said, I ain't one bit surprised! :wink: :lol:

User avatar
Shopper
Posts: 2350
Joined: Thu 30 Oct 2003, 12:52 pm
Contact:

#95 Post by Shopper »

LOL! u sure follow a lot of kylie for claiming not 2 like her :wink:

I guess Eldritch too is a closet 'I secretly love kylie, but will publically denounce her, because its cool to diss her' case like u :roll:

Peace Out
Left to my own devices, I probably would...

https://www.instagram.com/chit2clix/

bigboy

#96 Post by bigboy »

Shopper wrote:will publically denounce her, because its cool to diss her' case like u :roll:
Funny, Eldritch and I were under the distinct impression that it was cool to like Kylie, which was actually what we were reacting against (you know, like not blindly following like sheep?). Funny, that :roll:

Eldritch
Posts: 4050
Joined: Wed 10 Dec 2003, 8:24 am

#97 Post by Eldritch »

Shopper wrote:I guess Eldritch too is a closet 'I secretly love kylie, but will publically denounce her, because its cool to diss her' case like u :roll:
Oi! I'm not thirteen anymore. If I like a girl, I'm willing to admit it.
Click click drone

bigboy

#98 Post by bigboy »

It's funny how E and I are exactly the same age, have the same job and both think, nay know, Kylie is a pile of poo (then again, most people in our profession think the same only they're too afraid to say so publically for fear of being seen as uncool)

User avatar
Shopper
Posts: 2350
Joined: Thu 30 Oct 2003, 12:52 pm
Contact:

#99 Post by Shopper »

shucks what next...bigboy and eldritch are the same person :roll:
Left to my own devices, I probably would...

https://www.instagram.com/chit2clix/

bigboy

#100 Post by bigboy »

Eldritch wrote: Oi! I'm not thirteen anymore. If I like a girl, I'm willing to admit it.
I haven't done girls since I was thirteen :lol:

Technotrancemix

#101 Post by Technotrancemix »

bigboy wrote:I haven't done girls since I was thirteen :lol:
No comment. Full Stop.

bigboy

#102 Post by bigboy »

Shopper wrote:shucks what next...bigboy and eldritch are the same person :roll:
Well, have you ever seen us in a room at the same time? :wink:

User avatar
Shopper
Posts: 2350
Joined: Thu 30 Oct 2003, 12:52 pm
Contact:

#103 Post by Shopper »

eldritch and bigboy in the same room ! would that be a good thing :shock:
Left to my own devices, I probably would...

https://www.instagram.com/chit2clix/

Eldritch
Posts: 4050
Joined: Wed 10 Dec 2003, 8:24 am

#104 Post by Eldritch »

Shopper wrote:eldritch and bigboy in the same room ! would that be a good thing :shock:
The odds for us both being at Ocean on Sunday are pretty good.
Click click drone

bigboy

#105 Post by bigboy »

technotrancemix wrote:
bigboy wrote:I haven't done girls since I was thirteen :lol:
No comment. Full Stop.
At least I had no problem getting them when I wanted them, unlike..... :wink:

Post Reply