Kylie - The official kylie thread

For 'Off Topic' and non-PSB music threads.
Post Reply
Message
Author
User avatar
Shopper
Posts: 2350
Joined: Thu 30 Oct 2003, 12:52 pm
Contact:

#211 Post by Shopper »

Bowel leakage - someone has been visiting Sayhey far too often :wink:
Left to my own devices, I probably would...

https://www.instagram.com/chit2clix/

User avatar
Shopper
Posts: 2350
Joined: Thu 30 Oct 2003, 12:52 pm
Contact:

#212 Post by Shopper »

do u guys own any kylie books ?

I dont own any, but If all goes well, i might get La La La from a friend :D
Left to my own devices, I probably would...

https://www.instagram.com/chit2clix/

bookshopboy

#213 Post by bookshopboy »

I always meant to buy the big hardback "Kylie" book that had contributions from loads of people (including the one and only pet shop boys).

But I never did and now its out of print....

User avatar
Ray
Posts: 1133
Joined: Thu 30 Oct 2003, 6:32 am

#214 Post by Ray »

Shopper wrote:Bowel leakage - someone has been visiting Sayhey far too often :wink:
Zonk! I caught that phrase on UKMix forums :)
Shopper wrote:do u guys own any kylie books ?
I've got Kylie-the-big-one and La La La (first edition with illegible text) :]
<a href="http://www.myspace.com/raygrantmusic">(I wonder why) My career's in danger?!</a>

User avatar
Steve Fett
Posts: 1867
Joined: Fri 31 Oct 2003, 2:13 pm

#215 Post by Steve Fett »

La La La is a great coffee table book - a VERY interesting read and tons of great pics !! Get it Shopper !!!!
And I have the big naughty one released a few years back with Naughty pics in it (ala Madonna's SEX book)...
what a performance tonight, should I react or turn off the light ?

Desire

#216 Post by Desire »

Naughty pics? A la Sex? I don't think so! Was Kylie semi-naked in that book of hers? She didn't go all the way like Madonna in Sex, did she, I don't think so!

User avatar
Shopper
Posts: 2350
Joined: Thu 30 Oct 2003, 12:52 pm
Contact:

#217 Post by Shopper »

am sure kylie had the class not to associate with a vanilla ice and an alsation dog or was it a doberman ?? nevermind...
Left to my own devices, I probably would...

https://www.instagram.com/chit2clix/

User avatar
Steve Fett
Posts: 1867
Joined: Fri 31 Oct 2003, 2:13 pm

#218 Post by Steve Fett »

nah, a few see through top boobie shots, and provocative poses....all very M rated.
what a performance tonight, should I react or turn off the light ?

Desire

#219 Post by Desire »

Shopper wrote:am sure kylie had the class not to associate with a vanilla ice and an alsation dog or was it a doberman ?? nevermind...
She didn't have the nerve, cheekiness, audacity and outrageousness to, either.Image

User avatar
Steve Fett
Posts: 1867
Joined: Fri 31 Oct 2003, 2:13 pm

#220 Post by Steve Fett »

thats right....posing with Jason Donovan and singing with him was bad enough.... :roll:
what a performance tonight, should I react or turn off the light ?

User avatar
Shopper
Posts: 2350
Joined: Thu 30 Oct 2003, 12:52 pm
Contact:

#221 Post by Shopper »

but how can we compare sweet and spaced out Jason to meltdown Vanilla :P

and kylie dueted with kermit the frog...now thats a classic moment if there was one.
Left to my own devices, I probably would...

https://www.instagram.com/chit2clix/

User avatar
Shopper
Posts: 2350
Joined: Thu 30 Oct 2003, 12:52 pm
Contact:

#222 Post by Shopper »

and i just turned 33 2 hrs back ! :D
Left to my own devices, I probably would...

https://www.instagram.com/chit2clix/

User avatar
CBA
Posts: 1163
Joined: Mon 19 Apr 2004, 8:29 pm

#223 Post by CBA »

Many happy returns, Shopper.

User avatar
Steve Fett
Posts: 1867
Joined: Fri 31 Oct 2003, 2:13 pm

#224 Post by Steve Fett »

Shopper wrote:and i just turned 33 2 hrs back ! :D
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHOPPER, and I hope you have had a fantastic one !!!

:dance: :kiss:

ps. your profile says you are 33 !!! Naughty profile !
what a performance tonight, should I react or turn off the light ?

heidi

#225 Post by heidi »

Happy birthday :D

Sorry, but I can't actually write a word in favour of Kylie. My ex boyfriend's new girlfriend is a bad copy of her. ;-)

Post Reply