Kylie - The official kylie thread

For 'Off Topic' and non-PSB music threads.
Post Reply
Message
Author
User avatar
Shopper
Posts: 2350
Joined: Thu 30 Oct 2003, 12:52 pm
Contact:

#181 Post by Shopper »

No you may not not marry Gondry :P

*has anyone seen Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind *

Fave kylie Remixes ?!
Left to my own devices, I probably would...

https://www.instagram.com/chit2clix/

User avatar
Steve Fett
Posts: 1867
Joined: Fri 31 Oct 2003, 2:13 pm

#182 Post by Steve Fett »

Some Kind Of Bliss is on the Australian DVD KYLIE: GREATEST HITS 87-98. You can order it from the HMV.com.au site ! the tracklisting is as follows :

1 LOCOMOTION
2 I SHOULD BE SO LUCKY
3 GOT TO BE CERTAIN
4 JE NE SAIS PAS POURQUOI
5 ESPECIALLY FOR YOU
6 IT'S NO SECRET
7 MADE IN HEAVEN
8 HAND ON YOUR HEART
9 WOULDN'T CHANGE A THING
10 NEVER TOO LATE
11 TEARS ON MY PILLOW
12 BETTER THE DEVIL YOU KNOW
13 STEP BACK IN TIME
14 WHAT DO I HAVE TO DO ?
15 SHOCKED
16 WORD IS OUT
17 IF YOU WERE WITH ME NOW
18 GIVE ME JUST A LITTLE MORE TIME
19 FINER FEELINGS
20 WHAT KIND OF FOOL ( HEARD ALL THAT BEFORE )
21 CELEBRATION
22 CONFIDE IN ME
23 PUT YOURSELF IN MY PLACE
24 WHERE IS THE FEELING
25 WHERE THE WILD ROSES GROW
26 SOME KIND OF BLISS
27 DID IT AGAIN
28 BREATHE
29 COWBOY STYLE


Fave mixes ? Hmmmm...

Where is the feeling? - BIR Soundtrack mix
Confide in me - Big Brother mix
Did it Again - Razor'n'go mix
Finer Feelings - Brothers in rhythm mix
What do I have to do? - the pump and polly mix
What kind of fool - Pete Watermans 12" Master mix

...and quite a few Project K mixes (like Chocolate, Loving Days etc) His site is :www.projectkmixes.com

all extremely 8)
what a performance tonight, should I react or turn off the light ?

User avatar
Shopper
Posts: 2350
Joined: Thu 30 Oct 2003, 12:52 pm
Contact:

#183 Post by Shopper »

Mine would be

1. CGYOOMH - Superchumbo Leadhead Dub
2. What do I have to do - the Single mix
3. Slow - Chemical Brothers Mix
4. Love at first sight - Masterplan Mix
5. Butterfly - Sandstorm Dub
Left to my own devices, I probably would...

https://www.instagram.com/chit2clix/

User avatar
Shopper
Posts: 2350
Joined: Thu 30 Oct 2003, 12:52 pm
Contact:

#184 Post by Shopper »

They showed Money cant buy on MTV !!!! Just couldnt believe it, unfor. because it came as part of some show called 'Imported'..they didnt really run any promos, so accidently saw it. Unfor missed the first 3 songs and caught the ending of Breathe :(

Kylie looked awesome and it was a really entertaining but I think the lack of a killer tune from BL is very evident..

CGYOOMH sequence was a killer, esp all that background lighting and intro. Infact the the lighting effects thru out were awesome and must have been expensive *considering it cost 1M $* to stage !!

Spinning around is turning out to be a signature song as well, Esp when she stuts a pose and queries 'do u like what u see' !! and the audience goes 'yeahhhhhhhhhh!!'

I'll surely be waiting for this VCD to come out soon :D
Left to my own devices, I probably would...

https://www.instagram.com/chit2clix/

User avatar
Ray
Posts: 1133
Joined: Thu 30 Oct 2003, 6:32 am

#185 Post by Ray »

Dooperbimbo dub? You don't like Kylie, do you :P

Mine:
Breathe (Nalin & Kane mix)
Did it again (Trouser Enthusiasts)
Better the devil you know (Mad March Hare mix)
On a night like this (Rob Searle mix)
Your disco needs you (Almighty mix)
<a href="http://www.myspace.com/raygrantmusic">(I wonder why) My career's in danger?!</a>

User avatar
Shopper
Posts: 2350
Joined: Thu 30 Oct 2003, 12:52 pm
Contact:

#186 Post by Shopper »

Superchumbo dub is one of his best dubs IMO...tres sexy !

I insisted my friend play it at one of his house parties and ppl were all over the floor :shock: or maybe it was the vodka :oops:

Oh how did I forget the Almighty mix of YDNY !! that was priceless :D
Left to my own devices, I probably would...

https://www.instagram.com/chit2clix/

User avatar
Steve Fett
Posts: 1867
Joined: Fri 31 Oct 2003, 2:13 pm

#187 Post by Steve Fett »

...and the single remixes of tracks that were released (that were different from the album versions) :

What Do I Have To Do?
Finer Feelings
Where Is The Feeling?
Breathe
Your Disco Needs You
Come Into My World

(have I missed anything?) :roll:
what a performance tonight, should I react or turn off the light ?

User avatar
Shopper
Posts: 2350
Joined: Thu 30 Oct 2003, 12:52 pm
Contact:

#188 Post by Shopper »

what about Confide in me ?

uuf..they slaughtered Breathe, by winding the speed up ! and now the same treatment awaits chocolate it seems :shock: god forbid..
Left to my own devices, I probably would...

https://www.instagram.com/chit2clix/

User avatar
Steve Fett
Posts: 1867
Joined: Fri 31 Oct 2003, 2:13 pm

#189 Post by Steve Fett »

Shopper wrote:what about Confide in me ?

uuf..they slaughtered Breathe, by winding the speed up ! and now the same treatment awaits chocolate it seems :shock: god forbid..
Confide in Me was more of a single edit, than a remix. I suppose though that we can add Chocolate to the list, as the single version has been re-recorded...
what a performance tonight, should I react or turn off the light ?

User avatar
Shopper
Posts: 2350
Joined: Thu 30 Oct 2003, 12:52 pm
Contact:

#190 Post by Shopper »

ya ure right..

speaking of which..I just cant get chocolate of my head now ! its just a class number. Glad as hell, its being released

try hearing the song with a piece of verhaus or godiva in da mouth, preferably while lounging...very nice ! and I say it with experience ! ha ha

Kylie needs to tie up with some choco maker for this release ! it would be so cool *though the cynics wud say predictable* :wink:
Left to my own devices, I probably would...

https://www.instagram.com/chit2clix/

User avatar
Steve Fett
Posts: 1867
Joined: Fri 31 Oct 2003, 2:13 pm

#191 Post by Steve Fett »

chocolate coated Kylie arse's ? I can just see them now.... :lol:
what a performance tonight, should I react or turn off the light ?

User avatar
Shopper
Posts: 2350
Joined: Thu 30 Oct 2003, 12:52 pm
Contact:

#192 Post by Shopper »

I'll pretend to be grossed out :wink:

I've seen these chocolate santas and wondered, isnt it like symbolically cruel to eat them :shock:
Left to my own devices, I probably would...

https://www.instagram.com/chit2clix/

User avatar
Steve Fett
Posts: 1867
Joined: Fri 31 Oct 2003, 2:13 pm

#193 Post by Steve Fett »

BTW, do any of you guys like Dannii Minogue ?]

i like her from her "Girl" album onwards. Its cool that she has finally found her own style instead of being lost in Kylie's shadow like she was in the early 90's...
what a performance tonight, should I react or turn off the light ?

User avatar
Shopper
Posts: 2350
Joined: Thu 30 Oct 2003, 12:52 pm
Contact:

#194 Post by Shopper »

I really havent heard much of her earlier songs..maybe seen a video or two..Neon Nights was really a cool album

Its a pity 'Put a needle on it' wasnt a huge smash it deserved to be. I 'begin to wonder' was in the same genre of a 'love affair' and in that vid in certain places, her resemblance to kyles is so similar

They should put out a duet :D
Left to my own devices, I probably would...

https://www.instagram.com/chit2clix/

User avatar
andmaste
Posts: 2058
Joined: Wed 19 Nov 2003, 8:02 am
Contact:

#195 Post by andmaste »

Steve Fett wrote:BTW, do any of you guys like Dannii Minogue ?
Yes, I like her.
Girl was a good album, but I didn't like Neon Nights
Andrea
Pet Shop Boys: Covers & Quotations
www.psbcq.it

Post Reply