Forum Rules  |   Forum Contacts  |   Problems registering?  |   Official Website

Literally 12

For general discussion of Pet Shop Boys topics.
Ramzy

Literally 12

#1 Post by Ramzy » Sat 03 Oct 2015, 5:10 pm

Heyyyy.

I'm hoping someone who has Literally issue 12 can help me quickly. In this Very book, I'm quoting a passage in which PSB discuss MTV Unplugged. I've found the text of the quotation but I don't actually know what page it's on and I need that for the referencing. So is anyone either able to let me know the page number or send me a sufficiently low-res scan of it (I'm guessing a single page wouldn't breach any copyright rules on here? Apologies if so - please delete the thread and tell me off)?

I bought a couple of back issues last year from a very helpful forum member but I can't now recall who it was or whether they were offering Literally 12 for sale as well - if so, I would happily shell out for it so I can be sure I'm footnoting everything accurately.

Not that this is much of a deal sweetener, but anyone who can help out will get a mention on the acknowledgements page!

Yours etc
I must disengage your recreational music.

Waterboy

Re: Literally 12

#2 Post by Waterboy » Sat 03 Oct 2015, 6:29 pm

Is it the bit where Chris says "Have we not been asked to do MTV Unplugged?"

if so its on the end of page 15 and the top of page 16.

Ramzy

Re: Literally 12

#3 Post by Ramzy » Sat 03 Oct 2015, 9:36 pm

Yes, that's exactly it - thanks so much. If you wouldn't mind seeing it in print, please send over your name and I'll stick you on the thank-you page!
I must disengage your recreational music.