Some points off the top of my head (in album order):
* I love listening to Atom Splitting. Not musically per say, I just find it so much fun, trippy and weird.
* Your Funny Uncle never did anything for me. I understand there is a story behind it and I give it credit for that, but for me to like a pure piano ballad its melody has to really capture me, this one didn't, unfortunately.
* I'm not a big fan of Behaviour. I do like its sound and some of the songs (like Being Boring and Seriously), it has some great B-sides and lots of extended mixes, but I find most of the songs on the main album to be dull, musically speaking.
* Not a big fan of Very, either. I do like Dreaming of the Queen, The Theatre and Go West but in general I don't like Very's sound, which is made worse by how loud and "busy" it is in general. I just need to listen to the first few seconds of Different Point of View or Young Offender and I'm already fatigued.
* I like Saturday Night Forever and Metamorphosis very much, the latter being my favourite track on Bilingual. I do wish it had gotten better lyrics though, but I can think past them pretty easily and just focus my mind on the melody and instrumentation.
* I don't mind the latter half of Nightlife, with the exception of The Only One which bores me to tears.
* I don't mind Winner or Hold On. They aren't my favourites but they aren't skippers either, I enjoy them when they show up.
* Vocal doesn't do much for me, but love Shouting in the Evening, such a fun crazy track.
* I very much enjoy Pazzo! and Happiness.