[Setlist] PSB at Venue 1 & Hyde Park (14./15. Sep 19)

For general discussion of Pet Shop Boys topics.
Message
Author
User avatar
PETHEAD72
Posts: 949
Joined: Fri 15 Oct 2010, 1:40 pm
Contact:

Re: [Setlist] PSB at Venue 1 & Hyde Park (14./15. Sep 19)

#46 Post by PETHEAD72 » Sun 15 Sep 2019, 12:53 pm

That would be absolutely amazing!!!
You got a heart of glass or a heart of stone?

Oi!...got far to go have you?!... :lol:

G_Goalden
Posts: 50
Joined: Mon 23 Jan 2017, 5:56 pm
Contact:

Re: [Setlist] PSB at Venue 1 & Hyde Park (14./15. Sep 19)

#47 Post by G_Goalden » Sun 15 Sep 2019, 3:01 pm

*cough* Album launch *cough*
Birmingham 1989 | Blackpool & Birmingham 1991| Savoy 1997 | Sheffield 1999 | Middlesbrough 2002 | Manchester 2006/9 | Manchester 2013 | ROH 2016 | RAH 2017

nickname
Posts: 5892
Joined: Thu 30 Oct 2003, 3:52 pm
Contact:

Re: [Setlist] PSB at Venue 1 & Hyde Park (14./15. Sep 19)

#48 Post by nickname » Sun 15 Sep 2019, 3:19 pm

james23_uk wrote:
Sat 14 Sep 2019, 11:26 pm
Kylie perhaps???
She is very 80's, Radio 2 and PSB friendly. She already took part of the Radio 2 concerts in Hyde Park. I wouldn't be a surprise.

User avatar
DJ Pat
Posts: 1467
Joined: Sun 21 Aug 2005, 3:06 pm
Contact:

Re: [Setlist] PSB at Venue 1 & Hyde Park (14./15. Sep 19)

#49 Post by DJ Pat » Sun 15 Sep 2019, 3:37 pm

So where are the pics from last night?

Google comes up with nothing
Live synth pop tracks you might have forgotten about.
https://soundcloud.com/user-152577839

domino
Posts: 116
Joined: Sat 05 Jan 2019, 10:23 pm
Contact:

Re: [Setlist] PSB at Venue 1 & Hyde Park (14./15. Sep 19)

#50 Post by domino » Sun 15 Sep 2019, 3:51 pm

DJ Pat wrote:
Sun 15 Sep 2019, 3:37 pm
So where are the pics from last night?

Google comes up with nothing
I wonder why. :)

TheGardner wrote:
Sat 14 Sep 2019, 5:32 pm
No pictures, no filmings allowed.

*f*cking brilliant: no single mobile phone up in the crowd*
I think it's great to have those gigs nowadays. That make it a bit more special and intimate.

User avatar
Luke Colorado
Posts: 1736
Joined: Thu 29 Dec 2005, 7:47 pm
Contact:

Re: [Setlist] PSB at Venue 1 & Hyde Park (14./15. Sep 19)

#51 Post by Luke Colorado » Sun 15 Sep 2019, 3:56 pm

I sincerely *love* Disco 2 and listen to it straight through regularly.

User avatar
james23_uk
Posts: 1107
Joined: Sat 08 Feb 2003, 3:19 am
Contact:

Re: [Setlist] PSB at Venue 1 & Hyde Park (14./15. Sep 19)

#52 Post by james23_uk » Sun 15 Sep 2019, 4:10 pm

tottenhammattspurs wrote:
Sun 15 Sep 2019, 2:11 am
PETHEAD72 wrote:
Sun 15 Sep 2019, 12:36 am
The secret guest could be tracey thorn!
My moneys on Cardi B.
Let's hope she's learnt to count better since https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cyskqwwBeNw :wall:

User avatar
PETHEAD72
Posts: 949
Joined: Fri 15 Oct 2010, 1:40 pm
Contact:

Re: [Setlist] PSB at Venue 1 & Hyde Park (14./15. Sep 19)

#53 Post by PETHEAD72 » Sun 15 Sep 2019, 4:29 pm

I wish they would perform the MCMLXXXIX tour version of PANINARO again,neil has mentioned it is a PSB fans classic...anyone else agree?
You got a heart of glass or a heart of stone?

Oi!...got far to go have you?!... :lol:

User avatar
DJ Pat
Posts: 1467
Joined: Sun 21 Aug 2005, 3:06 pm
Contact:

Re: [Setlist] PSB at Venue 1 & Hyde Park (14./15. Sep 19)

#54 Post by DJ Pat » Sun 15 Sep 2019, 4:50 pm

It's alright would be appreciated as well
Live synth pop tracks you might have forgotten about.
https://soundcloud.com/user-152577839

User avatar
PETHEAD72
Posts: 949
Joined: Fri 15 Oct 2010, 1:40 pm
Contact:

Re: [Setlist] PSB at Venue 1 & Hyde Park (14./15. Sep 19)

#55 Post by PETHEAD72 » Sun 15 Sep 2019, 4:55 pm

DJ Pat wrote:
Sun 15 Sep 2019, 4:50 pm
It's alright would be appreciated as well
Absolutely,i had a feeling it would have been on the setlist last night but sadly not.PSB please stop SE A VIDA É now!
You got a heart of glass or a heart of stone?

Oi!...got far to go have you?!... :lol:

User avatar
DJ Pat
Posts: 1467
Joined: Sun 21 Aug 2005, 3:06 pm
Contact:

Re: [Setlist] PSB at Venue 1 & Hyde Park (14./15. Sep 19)

#56 Post by DJ Pat » Sun 15 Sep 2019, 5:07 pm

It would be a bit un-pc for the BBC if they covered 'girls and boys'
Live synth pop tracks you might have forgotten about.
https://soundcloud.com/user-152577839

domino
Posts: 116
Joined: Sat 05 Jan 2019, 10:23 pm
Contact:

Re: [Setlist] PSB at Venue 1 & Hyde Park (14./15. Sep 19)

#57 Post by domino » Sun 15 Sep 2019, 5:18 pm

PETHEAD72 wrote:
Sun 15 Sep 2019, 4:55 pm
DJ Pat wrote:
Sun 15 Sep 2019, 4:50 pm
It's alright would be appreciated as well
Absolutely,i had a feeling it would have been on the setlist last night but sadly not.
I guess they'll play It‘s Alright. Neil sang a snippet at Glastonburry, they‘ve used it in the GH advert and after all these years it's time. :pray:

PETHEAD72 wrote:
Sun 15 Sep 2019, 4:55 pm
PSB please stop SE A VIDA É now!
Play BEFORE instead. :mrgreen:

User avatar
Actually
Posts: 693
Joined: Wed 20 Sep 2006, 11:52 am
Contact:

Re: [Setlist] PSB at Venue 1 & Hyde Park (14./15. Sep 19)

#58 Post by Actually » Sun 15 Sep 2019, 5:35 pm

So hard needs to be a contender. Long time since Performance and I don't count Cubism.
I'm too weak to be strong

User avatar
PETHEAD72
Posts: 949
Joined: Fri 15 Oct 2010, 1:40 pm
Contact:

Re: [Setlist] PSB at Venue 1 & Hyde Park (14./15. Sep 19)

#59 Post by PETHEAD72 » Sun 15 Sep 2019, 5:37 pm

domino wrote:
Sun 15 Sep 2019, 5:18 pm
PETHEAD72 wrote:
Sun 15 Sep 2019, 4:55 pm
DJ Pat wrote:
Sun 15 Sep 2019, 4:50 pm
It's alright would be appreciated as well
Absolutely,i had a feeling it would have been on the setlist last night but sadly not.
I guess they'll play It‘s Alright. Neil sang a snippet at Glastonburry, they‘ve used it in the GH advert and after all these years it's time. :pray:

PETHEAD72 wrote:
Sun 15 Sep 2019, 4:55 pm
PSB please stop SE A VIDA É now!
Play BEFORE instead. :mrgreen:
:lol: :lol: :lol:
You got a heart of glass or a heart of stone?

Oi!...got far to go have you?!... :lol:

User avatar
Sandy Shaw
Posts: 3839
Joined: Thu 29 Nov 2007, 9:36 am
Contact:

Re: [Setlist] PSB at Venue 1 & Hyde Park (14./15. Sep 19)

#60 Post by Sandy Shaw » Mon 16 Sep 2019, 4:03 pm

Actually wrote:
Sun 15 Sep 2019, 5:35 pm
So hard needs to be a contender. Long time since Performance and I don't count Cubism.
Did I hear that Chris has vetoed this one being revived as a live track?
What's for supper?

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: moebius, MSN [Bot] and 8 guests