"Literally & Pet Shop Boys versus America +": Autographed by Neil & Chris March 19, 2020

For general discussion of Pet Shop Boys topics.

Flaffer

Re: "Literally & Pet Shop Boys versus America +": Autographed by Neil & Chris March 19, 2020

#4 Post by Flaffer »

I thought it was going to be about new issue of the magazine, forgetting its now Annually. Cheers for info. Will order PSB vs America's as I believe it has new content. Not sure if Literally does
Still waiting to hear the Adam Freeland, Manhattan Clique and Axwell mixes of Integral.

rashomon

Re: "Literally & Pet Shop Boys versus America +": Autographed by Neil & Chris March 19, 2020

#5 Post by rashomon »

Thanks for the heads up ... ordered also

I do wish they chose better cover photos for these books
you could say conventional ... and I could claim intentional

Dog

#7 Post by Dog »

Thanks
Woof.

PETHEAD72

#8 Post by PETHEAD72 »

Brilliant,thank you
You got a heart of glass or a heart of stone?

Oi!...got far to go have you?!... :lol:

Marie loves PSB

#9 Post by Marie loves PSB »

rashomon wrote: Wed 12 Feb 2020, 12:15 pm

I agree Rashomon. They could have taken better cover photographs. Thank you for letting us know PSBfannyc. :D I won't be ordering (I am skint anyway to be honest) as I managed to get a signed book of Literally when it first came out at the Claude Gill book signing all those years ago. My brilliant mum took me to that book signing. My mum had the day off work - I am sure I took the day off school too. All those long years ago. I must have been around 13 or 14 years old. :up:

rashomon

#10 Post by rashomon »

Those photos are from the time of the Jealousy single release I believe

Your mum and you had the right idea. Bunking off school to attend a PSB signing is a far more life enriching and educational way to spend an afternoon if you ask me!

😁
you could say conventional ... and I could claim intentional

Marie loves PSB

#11 Post by Marie loves PSB »

rashomon wrote: Wed 12 Feb 2020, 3:18 pm

Your mum and you had the right idea. Bunking off school to attend a PSB signing is a far more life enriching and educational way to spend an afternoon if you ask me!

😁
Yes, a cool mum I have got and my mum still takes me to concerts. :up: I found the PSB's book signing much better than school. :mrgreen: Did anyone on here go to the book signing?

pacificnorthwest

#12 Post by pacificnorthwest »

Marie loves PSB wrote: Wed 12 Feb 2020, 2:49 pm

I agree Rashomon. They could have taken better cover photographs. Thank you for letting us know PSBfannyc. :D I won't be ordering (I am skint anyway to be honest) as I managed to get a signed book of Literally when it first came out at the Claude Gill book signing all those years ago. My brilliant mum took me to that book signing. My mum had the day off work - I am sure I took the day off school too. All those long years ago. I must have been around 13 or 14 years old. :up:
I was there for that, happy memories :D

Marie loves PSB

#13 Post by Marie loves PSB »

pacificnorthwest wrote: Wed 12 Feb 2020, 3:32 pm

Cool! 8) We "just" got in before they closed the doors.

Marie loves PSB

#14 Post by Marie loves PSB »

At least you may have a chance this time of:- receiving it on time, not going missing or damaged! (Through Roughtrade). :up:

pacificnorthwest

#15 Post by pacificnorthwest »

Marie loves PSB wrote: Wed 12 Feb 2020, 3:34 pm
pacificnorthwest wrote: Wed 12 Feb 2020, 3:32 pm

Cool! 8) We "just" got in before they closed the doors.
I think that I got in around 10 minutes before the doors were closed. I came from Bristol on a coach and remember seeing the huge queue as I approached the store and thinking I wont ever get in. However, like you did I made it. :D