Rent and Streets video

For general discussion of Pet Shop Boys topics.
Aaron

#31 Post by Aaron »

CABBAGE!

psb-freak

#32 Post by psb-freak »

AlfonsoPSB wrote:Neil said it was shot at Tottenham Court Road underground station (Literally #25).
But it´s only the mice that have been filmed there. Neil and Chris weren´t being filmed there.
Interviewer:
-What would you tell someone about yourself if you wanted to impress them?

Chris:
-I´ve got a 12-inch plonker.

Vince

#33 Post by Vince »

psb-freak wrote:
AlfonsoPSB wrote:Neil said it was shot at Tottenham Court Road underground station (Literally #25).
But it´s only the mice that have been filmed there. Neil and Chris weren´t being filmed there.
They could've transfigured into mice you know.....
H.A.P.P.I.N.E.S.S.S.S.S.S.S.S.S.S.S.S.
S.S.S.S.S.S.S.S.S.S.S.S.S.S.S.S.S.S.S.

My Poems:
http://wordsunchained.blogspot.com/

Dipso

#34 Post by Dipso »

psb-freak wrote:
The Pets' snippets were filmed at Heaven, weren't they? Or have I made that up?
Prick up your ears.

Blossom

#35 Post by Blossom »

Dipso, you are correct. Neil and Chris did film the onstage scene at "Heaven" :)

psb-freak

#36 Post by psb-freak »

Blossom wrote:Dipso, you are correct. Neil and Chris did film the onstage scene at "Heaven" :)
Who was it who mentioned it on the previous page ? :shock:
Interviewer:
-What would you tell someone about yourself if you wanted to impress them?

Chris:
-I´ve got a 12-inch plonker.

Blossom

#37 Post by Blossom »

psb-freak wrote:
Blossom wrote:Dipso, you are correct. Neil and Chris did film the onstage scene at "Heaven" :)
Who was it who mentioned it on the previous page ? :shock:
I mentioned that the onstage scene was filmed at "Heaven" in an earlier post, but I wasn't sure where the train station was!

sibisi73

#38 Post by sibisi73 »

'A red letter day' was filmed where I work!!! But I didn't work there then :(

Bits of 'London' were filmed on the wobbly bridge between Tate Modern and St Pauls Cathedral....and in the subway between the Imax cinema and Waterloo station in, er, London.

AlfonsoPSB

#39 Post by AlfonsoPSB »

psb-freak wrote:
Exactly, I was talking about the mice scenes. Sorry about the little mess. :doh:
psb-freak wrote:Wasn´t Heart filmed in Yugoslavia or somehting like that ?
The Heart video might have been filmed near Bled Lake, in the Slovenian Alps. I found this site and the castle courtyard reminds me of the one in the video. Then I looked for more Bled Castle pics, but all of them are taken from the side of the cliff. So who knows...

Niall

#40 Post by Niall »

AlfonsoPSB wrote:
psb-freak wrote:
Exactly, I was talking about the mice scenes. Sorry about the little mess. :doh:
The Heart video might have been filmed near Bled Lake, in the Slovenian Alps. I found this site and the castle courtyard reminds me of the one in the video. Then I looked for more Bled Castle pics, but all of them are taken from the side of the cliff. So who knows...
Bled castle would be right - there was a vampire in the video.
Evertonians are born not manufactured.
We do not choose; we are chosen.
Those who understand need no explanation.
Those that don't understand don't matter.

jamie1978

#41 Post by jamie1978 »

AlfonsoPSB wrote:
psb-freak wrote:
Looks like any other southern European castle to me.