Forum Rules  |   Forum Contacts  |   Problems registering?  |   Official Website

Spare ticket for Nottingham - second row central

For forum users to offer their items for sale, and also to share their wanted requests with other forum users.
Kings Cross Boy

Spare ticket for Nottingham - second row central

#1 Post by Kings Cross Boy » Tue 20 Jun 2017, 4:44 pm

I have a spare ticket for Thursday night. And none of my friends apparently have any musical taste, well none that live near me and are free on Thursday. I will be at the arena from about 6pm latest.

Obviously for sale face value.

I look forward to actually seeing the show from close by after being much further back at Birmingham than I had imagined or been led to believe by the usual rip off ticket company :grumble:

I think the arena wouldn't sell me a single ticket or leave a single seat free. How very customer focused! :wall:

Marie loves PSB

Re: Spare ticket for Nottingham - second row central

#2 Post by Marie loves PSB » Tue 27 Jun 2017, 2:21 pm

Kings Cross Boy wrote:
Tue 20 Jun 2017, 4:44 pm

I think the arena wouldn't sell me a single ticket or leave a single seat free. How very customer focused! :wall:
Welcome to the forum. :D Hope you were able to go in the end and managed to sell your other ticket. I didn't realise until a couple of weeks ago that they would not sell 1 ticket. You also had to buy 3 tickets for two tickets nearer to the concert day I noticed. (If the block had three unsold tickets in a row). I think this is very unfair and they could easily find a seat for one person dotted about the arena.

billiejo

#3 Post by billiejo » Tue 27 Jun 2017, 4:42 pm

Marie loves PSB wrote:
Tue 27 Jun 2017, 2:21 pm
Kings Cross Boy wrote:
Tue 20 Jun 2017, 4:44 pm

Welcome to the forum. :D Hope you were able to go in the end and managed to sell your other ticket. I didn't realise until a couple of weeks ago that they would not sell 1 ticket. You also had to buy 3 tickets for two tickets nearer to the concert day I noticed. (If the block had three unsold tickets in a row). I think this is very unfair and they could easily find a seat for one person dotted about the arena.
I was amazed when I personally came across this system - grossly unfair.

Marie loves PSB

#4 Post by Marie loves PSB » Thu 29 Jun 2017, 12:30 pm

They are "single-ist!" If it was not for my mum I would not have been able to have gone to any concerts.