Forum Rules  |   Forum Contacts  |   Problems registering?  |   Official Website

PSB INTROSPECTIVE TRIPPLE IN CLEAR VINYL FOR SALE!

For forum users to offer their items for sale, and also to share their wanted requests with other forum users.
PSBFAN

PSB INTROSPECTIVE TRIPPLE IN CLEAR VINYL FOR SALE!

#1 Post by PSBFAN » Sat 22 Jul 2017, 8:24 pm

Dear members.

I have ever since I bought this precious item been thanking my lucky star.

However. I am now considering to part with it to a good PSB collectors Home. IF the Price is right.

Im not going to state any price more than giving you a hint. The colombian red vinyl lp was recently on eBay with a price of 2000 £. Of course this item Will fetch a higher price.

THE item im talking about is:

The tripple vinyl set of INTROSPECTIVE in CLEAR VINYL. This unique item was only manufactured in 10 (ten) copies for the EMI heads.

I paid a hefty amount for it shortly after its release and ive never seen it for sale which is a statement of its rarity.

It has never been opened and its therefore in pristine mint condition. Both records as well as Picture sleeve.

Pictures will be sent. If I would part from it id then of course send it registred in excellent packaging.

Please send me your offers Only to my private e-mail address.

Mikaelbjorn@hotmail.com

Good luck!

All rights reserved.

Best.
Mikael

PETHEAD72

Re: PSB INTROSPECTIVE TRIPPLE IN CLEAR VINYL FOR SALE!

#2 Post by PETHEAD72 » Sun 23 Jul 2017, 1:42 pm

PSBFAN wrote:
Sat 22 Jul 2017, 8:24 pm
Dear members.

I have ever since I bought this precious item been thanking my lucky star.

However. I am now considering to part with it to a good PSB collectors Home. IF the Price is right.

Im not going to state any price more than giving you a hint. The colombian red vinyl lp was recently on eBay with a price of 2000 £. Of course this item Will fetch a higher price.

THE item im talking about is:

The tripple vinyl set of INTROSPECTIVE in CLEAR VINYL. This unique item was only manufactured in 10 (ten) copies for the EMI heads.

I paid a hefty amount for it shortly after its release and ive never seen it for sale which is a statement of its rarity.

It has never been opened and its therefore in pristine mint condition. Both records as well as Picture sleeve.

Pictures will be sent. If I would part from it id then of course send it registred in excellent packaging.

Please send me your offers Only to my private e-mail address.

Mikaelbjorn@hotmail.com

Good luck!

All rights reserved.

Best.
Mikael
The INTROSPECTIVE red vinyl never sold despite many attemps by the seller as it was well overpriced
You got a heart of glass or a heart of stone?

DJAMIX

#3 Post by DJAMIX » Sun 23 Jul 2017, 2:02 pm

More than 2000 £?

I think it's look luck for you ;)
One can't find the way to peace. Peace is the way itself. (Gandhi)

y3potential

#4 Post by y3potential » Sun 23 Jul 2017, 10:51 pm

Yeah, good look with that..
I live for the day when DJ Culture is performed live in concert.