Blackpool tickets

For discussion and photos of PSB live performances.
Being boring

Blackpool tickets

#1 Post by Being boring »

I'm still waiting for my Blackpool tickets to arrive... Anyone else received theirs?
Keele University 09.02.02
Liverpool Summer Pops 02.07.06, Block N, Row A, Seat 4
Liverpool Echo Arena 13.07.09
Empress Ballroom, Blackpool 13.07.10
Manchester Arena 20.06.13
Empress Ballroom, Blackpool 16.06.14

joepsb

Re: Blackpool tickets

#2 Post by joepsb »

i phoned up ticketweb today and they told me mine hadnt even been printed yet which is a nightmare for me as im heading down south on friday for birmingham.
they said id be best collecting at box office but im not the card holder and not sure if person will give me his card for few days

Dog

#3 Post by Dog »

I'm waiting for ticketweb too.
Woof.

joncool5

#4 Post by joncool5 »

Still waiting too!

PetShopBairn

#5 Post by PetShopBairn »

So who else is going to blackpool? On the train now heading down. And where is good for a few drinks before/ after on a Monday night?!!!

billiejo

#6 Post by billiejo »

Cannot believe we have not heard about the Blackpool Gig (apart from Neil's posting on the OS). Do share it with the rest of us please.

Trixiemix

#7 Post by Trixiemix »

A great PSB show in Blackpool and lovely to meet up with Sam and Elena (friends).....there were some hit and miss moments at this event. First I had to BUY another ticket as ticketweb had not sent through to the event my confirmation to collect. Then there was an utter chaotic door opening scramble by security of which I am sure there were a few injuries......Sam for one got totally squashed when one side of the double doors got people-logged! I remember similar from the last time at Blackpool and they still haven't got it right.....there will be a few complaining letters no doubt. Thanks to a friend of Sam we both managed to get front row! It was a great audience but personally I thought Cardiff audience was better.
I have had a FAB time travelling for these three gigs. I have met great friends, seen places, and met PSB (In Cardiff and Neil got out of the car :O)). More to come this Summer........watch this space :O)
Back to Trafalgar.........

billiejo

#8 Post by billiejo »

It was a difficult decision but I am happy that I chose Cardiff out of the 3 venues but where and when did you manage to see them - I would have died of exitement!

Trixiemix

#9 Post by Trixiemix »

After the show round the back of the venue It's high security anf not
Always possible but if they have time they will sign.
Back to Trafalgar.........

billiejo

#10 Post by billiejo »

Well done. I was marched back to the hotel quickly by my better half so that he could get on with his cheese and wine picnic even though we had eaten a curry beforehand! Personally, I would be tempted to hang around in the hope of seeing them.
Glad you enjoyed all the concerts.

Dog

#11 Post by Dog »

The Blackpool show was fantastic. One of the best audience reactions I've seen them receive. The Electric show is so tight now... A perfect balance of hits and fan favourites. There's something new to see in every song in terms of costume, film, staging, dancers or lighting. Brilliant stuff.
Woof.

Denene

#12 Post by Denene »

Well that was quite incredible, another brilliant Blackpool concert (I went to the Blackpool Opera House concert in 1991), I describe a PSB show as a feast for the senses with so much going on and Electric is a really tight performance. Quite a queue when I arrived at 615, met a lovely couple from Edinburgh attending their first PSB concert, and once inside after the ticket scanning I hurried past a few people to get further forward in the next queue. I heard the kerfuffle mentioned earlier about when the internal doors were opened, but luckily managed to avoid any mishaps and bag myself a dead central second row spot, not tempted to squeeze onto the barrier as I usually find that front row concert goers tend to be more stationary than me, I am a full on dancer/jumper. Being such a small venue there wasn't a huge gap between the barrier and the stage so it felt like a very intimate performance. I did sense a very enthusiastic crowd through listening to what was going on behind me. A man next to me had taken his 11 yr old son for his first experience of PSB, my almost 7 year old would love to see them, perhaps on the next tour, I'm in the standing pit for Gateshead in September and he would be too small......! I met the Edinburgh couple afterwards and they'd loved it too. I do usually hang around for a chance of an autograph and have been very lucky over the past 27 years (!) but I'd gone solo to this concert and didn't feel comfortable hanging around so set off for my 2 hour drive home, singing at the top of my voice to Electric all the way. Happy days.
DSC09982.JPG
DSC09982.JPG (2.32 MiB) Viewed 10734 times
DSC09988.JPG
DSC09988.JPG (2.66 MiB) Viewed 10734 times