The Super Tour

For discussion and photos of PSB live performances.
Drem

Re: The Super Tour

#61 Post by Drem »

Picture from Baker's twitter:
Arthur Baker: last night in miami with @petshopboys they rocked "in the night" with a part of my remix in the arrangement.
"I think it’s an amazingly good album, I’ve got to be honest with you. It’s one of the albums I feel most proud of. But for people who don’t really know us, and have a sort of an idea about us, ‘Electric’ is more what the Pet Shop Boys are meant to be."
(Neil Tennant, speaking about "Elysium" on the eve of "Electric" release.)

jasonk848

#62 Post by jasonk848 »

I forgot to mention - no Twenty-Something or Winner in St. Pete either. Amazing show. The Enigma was nuts!!
did you see me coming?

jasonk848

#63 Post by jasonk848 »

Ok I am still on such a high from the show Tuesday night. The BUE festival recording is helping but argh I wish I went down to Miami for that last show.
did you see me coming?

zukunft

#64 Post by zukunft »

Wednesday, June 28th Pet Shop Boys will be in Mainz (Germany) at the "Summer in the city" festival performing their Super show. Tickets will be available from February 1st.

NikacP0kac

#65 Post by NikacP0kac »

Pet Shop Boys will perform in Zadar, Croatia on August 12 - as part of Jazine Open Air festival. Tickets on sale from March 10.

http://www.muzika.hr/clanak/60774/najav ... zadar.aspx
Have a look at my taste in music:
http://www.last.fm/user/NikacPokac

That’s the thing about negative energy, about hatred. It can be positive. It throws into relief all the things you know you like. It tells you, by elimination, what you’re about. Sometimes you can only define yourself by what you hate. Hatred becomes an inspiration; it makes you think, “What I’m doing now I totally believe in, and I don’t care what other people say.” Guided by hatred, you don’t have to follow the herd. - Neil Tennant

greenmile

#66 Post by greenmile »

Hmm, was convinced that they would be one of the headliners at this years Electric Picnic, but doesn't look like it.

http://www.electricpicnic.ie/line-up/poster

Colin

#67 Post by Colin »

Thought they would play electric picnic as well, but much better news - they will be playing Bord Gais Energy Theatre, Dublin on Tuesday 5th September. Tickets on sale this coming Friday 9am :dance:

No Muscle Mary

#68 Post by No Muscle Mary »

I know. Soooo excited!!! Finally, finally!!
Churlicious

leesmapman

#69 Post by leesmapman »

PSB will perform in Amsterdam, 18 july.

psbfannyc

#70 Post by psbfannyc »

leesmapman wrote: Tue 28 Mar 2017, 11:03 am PSB will perform in Amsterdam, 18 july.
FINALLY!

landwijn

#71 Post by landwijn »

Did you see the ticket prices? Am a big fan, but for this amount I don't think I will ever go to see them live again. Simply do not think it is worth it (2 persons, including travel and/or parking in Amsterdam comes around 180 euro). Don't understand why they can't do a less produced show for less money. Think 40-45 euro's for a ticket is a maximum reasonable price tag.
Don't dream of life ; Live your dream!

Corina

#72 Post by Corina »

landwijn wrote: Tue 28 Mar 2017, 5:20 pm Did you see the ticket prices? Am a big fan, but for this amount I don't think I will ever go to see them live again. Simply do not think it is worth it (2 persons, including travel and/or parking in Amsterdam comes around 180 euro). Don't understand why they can't do a less produced show for less money. Think 40-45 euro's for a ticket is a maximum reasonable price tag.
Tickets for the Brussels Summer Festival show cost 30 Euros.
What remains in time
that didn't fade away?

RandyFO

#73 Post by RandyFO »

I hope they will soon come to Vegas and please us at their concert. My wife loves these guys and their music. I recently found it https://o-vegas.com/las-vegas-concerts/ and watch for the appearance of tickets for their concert. This is a proven resource, I was able to buy tickets for all performances, it is not easy to do this, as it is a Vegas and tickets are bought up very quickly.

sharky

#74 Post by sharky »

A new date in Switzerland at Montreux Jazz Festival, July 3rd

Colin

#75 Post by Colin »

Got my tickets for Dublin :D but my God, it's bloody stressful with the seat allocation. Passed up on first option in stalls because they were in the side, and next option was upper circle so ended taking them, for fear of not getting something better. This was all at 1 or 2 minutes past 9. Just give me standing tickets all day. Anyway, should just be glad they are playing an actual venue in Ireland I guess 8)