Forum Rules  |   Forum Contacts  |   Problems registering?  |   Official Website

THE POP KIDS USA 7 TRACK PROMO CD

Q&As about collecting and collections, items and value of PSB related material. Discuss new and old PSB collector items.
PETHEAD72

THE POP KIDS USA 7 TRACK PROMO CD

#1 Post by PETHEAD72 » Sun 20 Nov 2016, 7:43 am

Hi all,
Does anyone here have this promo cd?,i was just curious how significant is the stamp on the clear ring of the cd?,according to psbdiscography.com it is xoo oox oooooooolh,and it states the same on all the promo cd's for the pop kids.surely this cant be right,as i bought all mines from eil.com and the codes all vary and have LH at the end of the code.
You got a heart of glass or a heart of stone?

Padster

Re: THE POP KIDS USA 7 TRACK PROMO CD

#2 Post by Padster » Sun 20 Nov 2016, 1:08 pm

PETHEAD72 wrote:Hi all,
Does anyone here have this promo cd?,i was just curious how significant is the stamp on the clear ring of the cd?,according to psbdiscography.com it is xoo oox oooooooolh,and it states the same on all the promo cd's for the pop kids.surely this cant be right,as i bought all mines from eil.com and the codes all vary and have LH at the end of the code.
I think it'll be fine. Mine ends in LH with a varying code and was purchased as part of the promo pack from a trusted source in the U.S.

PETHEAD72

#3 Post by PETHEAD72 » Sun 20 Nov 2016, 1:50 pm

Padster wrote:
PETHEAD72 wrote:Hi all,
I think it'll be fine. Mine ends in LH with a varying code and was purchased as part of the promo pack from a trusted source in the U.S.
No probs padster,thanks..just want to put my mind at ease, :up:
You got a heart of glass or a heart of stone?

Pod

#4 Post by Pod » Tue 22 Nov 2016, 1:17 am

Yep mine ends LH too...
Just for the sake of it, make sure you're always frowning. :|
It shows the world that you've got substance and depth.