1 or 0
1%

Total votes: 105

joe stalin

Re: Rate "Invisible"

#76 Post by joe stalin »

DJ Pat wrote:
le petit corbusier wrote:10.
Come on, be real. Let's not just vote a 10 because it's the boys, be really honest, it's about a 4.
Hurrah. A voice of balanced reason

:clap:

le petit corbusier

#77 Post by le petit corbusier »

joe stalin wrote:
DJ Pat wrote:
le petit corbusier wrote:10.
Come on, be real. Let's not just vote a 10 because it's the boys, be really honest, it's about a 4.
Hurrah. A voice of balanced reason

Hahah. I understand that you think I am a fan boy who would take whatever the boys release, but I don't really care. I explained some days ago somewhere in this forum why I like this song so much. Invisible pisses almost every song on Yes, according to my tastes. And it makes me sad that you both can't even imagine that this song may be perfect for somebody. I am not saying this should be the most famous psb piece of work, their biggest hit, or even played at concerts (I suppose it's impossible to, due to the high number of vocal layers and the whispering tone of it), it just topped my expectations, in terms of sound, and then it went two steps higher with those astounding lyrics.

Believe it or not, not everybody wants Pet Shop Boys to be the U2's of electronic music.
Last edited by le petit corbusier on Tue 26 Jun 2012, 11:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
Look left, then right
And run for your life

le petit corbusier

#78 Post by le petit corbusier »

Herp derp
Look left, then right
And run for your life

Ghost within this house

#79 Post by Ghost within this house »

le petit corbusier wrote: Hahah. I understand that you think I am a fan boy who would take whatever the boys release, but I don't really care. I explained some days ago somewhere in this forum why I like this song so much. Invisible pisses almost every song on Yes, according to my tastes. And it makes me sad that you both can't even imagine that this song may be perfect for somebody. I am not saying this should be the most famous psb piece of work, their biggest hit, or even played at concerts (I suppose it's impossible to, due to the high number of vocal layers and the whispering tone of it), it just topped my expectations, in terms of sound, and then it went two steps higher with those astounding lyrics.

Believe it or not, not everybody wants Pet Shop Boys to be the U2's of electronic music.
Firing verbal shots.......like a Tommy Gun

DJ Pat

#80 Post by DJ Pat »

le petit corbusier wrote:
Damned right, that would be awful.

I saw a Bill Bailey sketch on stage where he demonstrates what happens when a U2 gig 'goes wrong'

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H8dZwXnMrRU

le petit corbusier

#81 Post by le petit corbusier »

DJ Pat wrote:
le petit corbusier wrote:
Damned right, that would be awful.

I saw a Bill Bailey sketch on stage where he demonstrates what happens when a U2 gig 'goes wrong'

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H8dZwXnMrRU
Oh, that's the guy from Black Books, isn't he? I liked that series. But not as funny as the IT Crowd.
Look left, then right
And run for your life

Mark R.Y.

#82 Post by Mark R.Y. »

I would love to have a 30 minute version of Invisible. It's so entrancing and ends so damned abruptly on the album. :D