Frightening films?
- Jack the Lad
- Posts: 715
- Joined: Wed 29 Oct 2003, 12:24 pm
- Contact:
- davenjulieuk
- Posts: 950
- Joined: Thu 30 Oct 2003, 7:53 am
-
dizzy
Se7en
It gave nightmares for three nights in a row. I couldn't sleep properly for two weeks. I still can't watch scary movies on my own. I still see the horrible pictures in my head every night before I go to sleep. I've started to associate Winnie the Poo with Se7en because I forced myself to think about him when the scary pictures in my head started to spring up.
It must have been over a year ago since I saw it...
And I was never scared watching any movie up until that one. I don't know how it could go so wrong...
It gave nightmares for three nights in a row. I couldn't sleep properly for two weeks. I still can't watch scary movies on my own. I still see the horrible pictures in my head every night before I go to sleep. I've started to associate Winnie the Poo with Se7en because I forced myself to think about him when the scary pictures in my head started to spring up.
It must have been over a year ago since I saw it...
And I was never scared watching any movie up until that one. I don't know how it could go so wrong...
- Glenny4
- Posts: 9798
- Joined: Tue 28 Oct 2003, 6:12 pm
- Contact:
How about all these
Halloween
A Nightmare on Elm Street
The Evil Dead
The Exorcist
Hellraiser
Re-Animator
Dead Alive AKA Braindead
Am going to watch 3 new films tonight
Cabin Fever
Beyond Re-Animator
Texas Chainsaw Massacre 2003
Halloween
A Nightmare on Elm Street
The Evil Dead
The Exorcist
Hellraiser
Re-Animator
Dead Alive AKA Braindead
Am going to watch 3 new films tonight
Cabin Fever
Beyond Re-Animator
Texas Chainsaw Massacre 2003
Last edited by Glenny4 on Fri 31 Oct 2003, 12:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.
- redsock
- Posts: 2394
- Joined: Sat 08 Feb 2003, 4:58 pm
- Contact:
- Glenny4
- Posts: 9798
- Joined: Tue 28 Oct 2003, 6:12 pm
- Contact:
- TheMatrix
- Posts: 441
- Joined: Wed 29 Oct 2003, 7:07 pm
- Contact:
- redsock
- Posts: 2394
- Joined: Sat 08 Feb 2003, 4:58 pm
- Contact:
I borrowed it off a friend last year to see what all the fuss was about, having never seen it before..........TheMatrix wrote:TCM of course. Texas Chainsaw Massacre, the original version.
What a load of crap !!!
It started off badly, lost it's way in the middle and the less said about the end the better !
Was it the "Blair Witch" of it's day ?
- Betty
- Posts: 149
- Joined: Wed 29 Oct 2003, 10:36 pm
- Pani
- Posts: 8208
- Joined: Thu 30 Oct 2003, 11:51 am
- Contact:
-
Broooklyn
- amhilde
- Posts: 830
- Joined: Thu 30 Oct 2003, 6:40 pm
- Contact:
Well i think it depends on what sort of theme you are going for- the Scare the Shit Out Of People theme or the Kinda Hokey and Kinda Scary Theme. To me you cant do better than Exorcist, Omen, Alien, Hellraiser ( 1 AND 2) 28 Days Later, and I guess I would throw The Ring in there as well, but ou are American so im sure everyone has seen it already. AH! Motel Hell- its f*** up in a weird way, but kinda funny too at the same time. Youll laugh, but what they got goin on in the backyard is pretty creepy.
*with club sauce*
