For 'Off Topic' and non-PSB music threads.
sponge
#16
Post
by sponge » Mon 26 Jan 2004, 6:54 pm
Yes
cheekyboy2
#17
Post
by cheekyboy2 » Mon 26 Jan 2004, 6:57 pm
blah blah blah
Last edited by cheekyboy2 on Wed 11 Feb 2004, 6:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jack the Lad
Posts: 715 Joined: Wed 29 Oct 2003, 12:24 pm
Contact:
#18
Post
by Jack the Lad » Mon 26 Jan 2004, 7:13 pm
NO
"You're all a bunch of m*therf****ers, you know that?”
~ Sigmund Freud on the Oedipus complex
Asmodean
Posts: 38 Joined: Thu 30 Oct 2003, 3:32 pm
#19
Post
by Asmodean » Mon 26 Jan 2004, 7:29 pm
No, but I think you should limit your posting somewhat and stop interupting the threads with personal discussions.
I'm always waiting, for a red letter day
davenjulieuk
Posts: 950 Joined: Thu 30 Oct 2003, 7:53 am
#20
Post
by davenjulieuk » Mon 26 Jan 2004, 7:31 pm
no but just less smut and more psb !!!!
Miracles happen when you're around...
bigboy
#21
Post
by bigboy » Mon 26 Jan 2004, 8:08 pm
Kirk_Mack wrote: hope you find yourself a life away from your computer......
Well I do need to use a PC for work, you see. Wouldn't get much writing done without one!
Dreamcatcher2003
Posts: 798 Joined: Wed 17 Dec 2003, 6:45 pm
Contact:
#22
Post
by Dreamcatcher2003 » Mon 26 Jan 2004, 8:24 pm
No. Not yet
The CELL by Stephen King instantly hit number 1 in New York Times Bookseller Lists selling well over 200 thousand copies in three weeks. This affirms my opinion: People really need an occassional good horror read...
define psb
#23
Post
by define psb » Mon 26 Jan 2004, 9:01 pm
NO!
Dont leave! A lot of your comments are fun... a few are not, but then we all have 'off' days. I do have to add : If you are bored with a thread and want to discuss physical attributes and other similar matters at/about or with Techno, then I dont think spoiling a topic is worth it, you ought to go to off topic or start a new thread to "play" with
Kirk Mack
#24
Post
by Kirk Mack » Mon 26 Jan 2004, 9:34 pm
bigboy wrote: Kirk_Mack wrote: hope you find yourself a life away from your computer......
Well I do need to use a PC for work, you see. Wouldn't get much writing done without one!
Well, I've got 4 PC's on my desk that I use all the time, and you don't see me getting 1000 posts.....
rags
Posts: 735 Joined: Thu 30 Oct 2003, 3:23 pm
#25
Post
by rags » Mon 26 Jan 2004, 10:11 pm
Thats because YOU work...
Technotrancemix
#26
Post
by Technotrancemix » Mon 26 Jan 2004, 10:27 pm
No, because you keep the forum alive!
bigboy
#27
Post
by bigboy » Mon 26 Jan 2004, 10:27 pm
rags wrote: Thats because YOU work...
and I'm a lazy sod! That's the kind of trap you fall in when you can afford not to work, see
Aaron
Posts: 1068 Joined: Thu 30 Oct 2003, 2:20 pm
#28
Post
by Aaron » Mon 26 Jan 2004, 10:30 pm
Sorry Big Boy.
I WAS going to say no, BUT since everyone else already has I refuse to conform.
So yes, leave.
OUT!
GET OUT!!!
Ah what's the use...
Stay then, see if I care.
Betty
Posts: 149 Joined: Wed 29 Oct 2003, 10:36 pm
#29
Post
by Betty » Mon 26 Jan 2004, 11:07 pm
No, the forum without ye would be like Neil without Chris
Hmmm
Posts: 3805 Joined: Sat 06 Dec 2003, 4:47 pm
#30
Post
by Hmmm » Tue 27 Jan 2004, 1:01 am
Is this a Trap you should choose to stay or go but life is not Staight Forward.
Answer:NO
.
Foot Note, Always wash behind you'r Ears.
They make a little go along way.. very Minimal but Fundamental.