no, just my spanish intuition...LittleBummerBoy wrote:Admit it - you felt it in your water, didn't you?
Neil's sex life and throwing Gouda at Belgians
- PigletWildebeest
- Posts: 355
- Joined: Fri 21 Nov 2003, 5:35 pm
-
LittleBummerBoy
You're not from Barcelona are you?PigletWildebeest wrote:no, just my spanish intuition...LittleBummerBoy wrote:Admit it - you felt it in your water, didn't you?
www.bbc.co.uk/sitcom
-
bigboy
-
bigboy
- Niall
- Posts: 1273
- Joined: Thu 30 Oct 2003, 8:19 pm
- Contact:
No calling an Irishman English does not even qualify as being the opposite of right - i's more like calling a Moroccan Russian.PigletWildebeest wrote:oi!Avalon wrote:Isn't Piglet Dutch? I bet she feels big just because her cheese country has been able to still colonize some monkey island, long forgotten by the rest of the (sensible) world...
I'll have you know I'm belgian thank you very much
(she said as if that was something to be proud about)
Just never call a Flemish (belgian) person Dutch... it's like calling an Irishman English...
(on the subject of colonisation: we're the ones who totally f**ked up Zaire.. or is it Congo again now)
Evertonians are born not manufactured.
We do not choose; we are chosen.
Those who understand need no explanation.
Those that don't understand don't matter.
We do not choose; we are chosen.
Those who understand need no explanation.
Those that don't understand don't matter.
-
bigboy
- Niall
- Posts: 1273
- Joined: Thu 30 Oct 2003, 8:19 pm
- Contact:
I know I'm right, but you shouldn't take it as a compliment.bigboy wrote:You're right. It's a huge complimentNiall wrote:calling an Irishman English does not even qualify as being the opposite of right
Evertonians are born not manufactured.
We do not choose; we are chosen.
Those who understand need no explanation.
Those that don't understand don't matter.
We do not choose; we are chosen.
Those who understand need no explanation.
Those that don't understand don't matter.
-
Lethe
NO NO NO - that is more than enough for any country!!!!!Flaffer wrote:I've yet to come across anyone British who thinks we have the highest standard of living in the world - high taxes, expensive consumer goods, extortionate property prices, awful, expensive public transport, the list goes on - still better than being known as a country whos major contribution to the world has been Tintin ; )
Herge is a genius!!!!!
(I am a Tintinophile)
-
bigboy