Split2

For 'Off Topic' and non-PSB music threads.
Message
Author
bigboy

#1 Post by bigboy »

Did your friend Jane remember seeing Dorian from the Guardian, Scandal?

Scandal

#2 Post by Scandal »

bigboy wrote:Did your friend Jane remember seeing Dorian from the Guardian, Scandal?
No, she doesn't I am afraid. I think she had too many drinkies herself....

User avatar
Nightlife
Posts: 2048
Joined: Wed 29 Oct 2003, 11:54 pm

#3 Post by Nightlife »

Scandal wrote:
No, she doesn't I am afraid. I think she had too many drinkies herself....


Thank god for that, i'm glad i wasn't the only one......... :roll:
You don't have to be beautiful, but it helps!

Scandal

#4 Post by Scandal »

Nightlife wrote:
Scandal wrote:
No, she doesn't I am afraid. I think she had too many drinkies herself....


Thank god for that, i'm glad i wasn't the only one......... :roll:
Although it would seem that some had more than others.... :wink:

bigboy

#5 Post by bigboy »

Nightlife wrote:Thank god for that, i'm glad i wasn't the only one......... :roll:
Yes, but everyone else managed to pour their drinks down their throats, rather than over anyone in a five-metre radius :roll:

User avatar
Nightlife
Posts: 2048
Joined: Wed 29 Oct 2003, 11:54 pm

#6 Post by Nightlife »

bigboy wrote: Yes, but everyone else managed to pour their drinks down their throats, rather than over anyone in a five-metre radius :roll:

Who said it was beer in the glass though....... :wink:
You don't have to be beautiful, but it helps!

Technotrancemix

#7 Post by Technotrancemix »

Nightlife wrote:Who said it was beer in the glass though....... :wink:
Well, you were a bit pished so you probably wouldn't notice that cheap cider looks like *?'# after a few pints of the proper stuff!

User avatar
Nightlife
Posts: 2048
Joined: Wed 29 Oct 2003, 11:54 pm

#8 Post by Nightlife »

technotrancemix wrote:Well, you were a bit pished so you probably wouldn't notice that cheap cider looks like *?'# after a few pints of the proper stuff!

Sorry sweetie, i don't do cider............;)
You don't have to be beautiful, but it helps!

bigboy

#9 Post by bigboy »

Nightlife wrote: Sorry sweetie, i don't do cider............;)
Only the two poofs you were with would do that :wink:

User avatar
Nightlife
Posts: 2048
Joined: Wed 29 Oct 2003, 11:54 pm

#10 Post by Nightlife »

bigboy wrote: Only the two poofs you were with would do that :wink:


Is there something Agent D hasn't told me :shock: ...............??
You don't have to be beautiful, but it helps!

bigboy

#11 Post by bigboy »

Nightlife wrote:
bigboy wrote: Yes, but everyone else managed to pour their drinks down their throats, rather than over anyone in a five-metre radius :roll:

Who said it was beer in the glass though....... :wink:
No, it was two bottles of wine. Unless you're referring to when you realised you couldn't get to the toilet?

User avatar
Nightlife
Posts: 2048
Joined: Wed 29 Oct 2003, 11:54 pm

#12 Post by Nightlife »

bigboy wrote: Unless you're referring to when you realised you couldn't get to the toilet?

I'm glad you remembered......;) I said 'I'll never make it in time', you said 'Here borrow my glass'
You don't have to be beautiful, but it helps!

bigboy

#13 Post by bigboy »

Nightlife wrote:
bigboy wrote: Unless you're referring to when you realised you couldn't get to the toilet?

I'm glad you remembered......;) I said 'I'll never make it in time', you said 'Here borrow my ass'
I did no such thing! :evil:

User avatar
Nightlife
Posts: 2048
Joined: Wed 29 Oct 2003, 11:54 pm

#14 Post by Nightlife »

bigboy wrote:
I did no such thing! :evil:

Oh you liar you.
You don't have to be beautiful, but it helps!

bigboy

#15 Post by bigboy »

Nightlife wrote:
bigboy wrote: Only the two poofs you were with would do that :wink:

Is there something Agent D hasn't told me :shock: ...............??
Please please tell me now!

Locked