For 'Off Topic' and non-PSB music threads.
-
Technotrancemix
#46
Post
by Technotrancemix »
Being as a reasonable 64% of you would like to see us both unmasked, your wish shall be granted very soon!
-
Nightlife
- Posts: 2048
- Joined: Wed 29 Oct 2003, 11:54 pm
#47
Post
by Nightlife »
technotrancemix wrote:Being as a reasonable 64% of you would like to see us both unmasked, your wish shall be granted very soon!
Sick bags at the ready guys, this ain't gonna be pretty.............

You don't have to be beautiful, but it helps!
-
Technotrancemix
#48
Post
by Technotrancemix »
Nightlife wrote:Sick bags at the ready guys, this ain't gonna be pretty.............

don't forget, I have that pic of you bladdered!

-
Nightlife
- Posts: 2048
- Joined: Wed 29 Oct 2003, 11:54 pm
#49
Post
by Nightlife »
technotrancemix wrote:don't forget, I have that pic of you
bladdered!

This i have got to see, please do put up a link to it......

You don't have to be beautiful, but it helps!
-
bigboy
#50
Post
by bigboy »
technotrancemix wrote:bigboy wrote:Velvet, are they?

My bed cover & pillows are

Oh, how terribly 70s!
-
bigboy
#51
Post
by bigboy »
technotrancemix wrote:Being as a reasonable 64% of you would like to see us both unmasked, your wish shall be granted very soon!
Tell me when. (will I see you again?

)
-
Technotrancemix
#52
Post
by Technotrancemix »
bigboy wrote:Tell me when. (will I see you again?

)
I doubt this saturday as I'm most likely to be fishing down Hall Farm Fisheries, catching slimey 2lb+ Bream. Next Saturday I hope but not definite.
-
bigboy
#53
Post
by bigboy »
Never heard of the Human League then?

-
bigboy
#54
Post
by bigboy »
Nightlife wrote:technotrancemix wrote:Being as a reasonable 64% of you would like to see us both unmasked, your wish shall be granted very soon!
Sick bags at the ready guys, this ain't gonna be pretty.............

Oh, and who was it who pulled (erm, literally

) in Heaven, you or me, stud?

-
define psb
#55
Post
by define psb »
Ahhhhhhhhhh! There there Bigboy, did you pull a muscle? or a [censored]
I hear a cold compress or bag of Frozen peas can work wonders on strained muscles!
Hope you don't get a R.S.I from all your typings

-
bigboy
#56
Post
by bigboy »
define psb wrote:
Hope you don't get a R.S.I from all your typings

No danger of that here. Though my secretary is complaining of an overworked wrist. I've told him to get it looked at
-
bigboy
#57
Post
by bigboy »
Lethe wrote:Do you both have trousers on?
Well, you've already seen a pic of me where I was, erm, trouserless, so now you're getting greedy

-
LittleBummerBoy
#58
Post
by LittleBummerBoy »
define psb wrote:
But how about unmasking yourself? Or is that supposed to be you with the manckie teeth in the avatar? ....
Go on I
DOUBLE DOG DARE YOU! to come clean (no pun intended) and show your self for WHO you really are!!!
Hey DefNoJamMinx, howz about you get your animals right next time?
Still, this is a Pet Shop forum, so the more the merrier!
viewtopic.php?t=2739
-
define psb
#59
Post
by define psb »
-
Nightlife
- Posts: 2048
- Joined: Wed 29 Oct 2003, 11:54 pm
#60
Post
by Nightlife »
bigboy wrote:
Oh, and who was it who pulled (erm, literally

) in Heaven, you or me, stud?

I couldn't possibly comment on this here, i'm terribly sorry...........
But remember loose lips sink ships....

You don't have to be beautiful, but it helps!