define psb wrote: Having been given a very up front personal VIEW of BB I can say that 9" must have been measured with a dodgy tape .... more like 11 and growing ( nearly took my eye out when the page opened !!! )
It was obviously a typo. I should have written 9" and growing
define psb wrote: Having been given a very up front personal VIEW of BB I can say that 9" must have been measured with a dodgy tape .... more like 11 and growing ( nearly took my eye out when the page opened !!! )
It was obviously a typo. I should have written 9" and growing
I cannot tell a lie,
'bout something that caught my eye!! (ouch)
Like kylie can't get you outta my head
9 inches was a lie! it's 11 like I said !
Hmmm, that reminds me, its years since I saw Blackpool Tower!
Deschanel wrote:What a stupid, bitchy , irrelevant topic this is.
Satanas, take your meds and stop trying to smear other people and stir up negativity. Your English isn't up to the task, in any case.
i vote : you.
Before you start commenting on her English you should have a good look around this forum and read some of the posts some 'natives' do.
Sat's English isn't much worse than that some of those display here.
Makes me wonder if they've ever seen a school from the inside and if they did what did they learn?
Orthography, phraseology and punctuation seem to have been absent from their schedules.
Come on, peeps, let's be nice now! It's a thread about girls - we don't have too many of them in here... (OF COURSE I'm not considering all them posts referring to cows like Madonna, Kylie or Janet)
Avalon wrote:Come on, peeps, let's be nice now! It's a thread about girls - we don't have too many of them in here... (OF COURSE I'm not considering all them posts referring to cows like Madonna, Kylie or Janet)
Nevermind the girls (who needs them anyway?)
I think you can be nice to me whenever you want