Favourite urls...

For 'Off Topic' and non-PSB music threads.
Message
Author
User avatar
Tom
Posts: 515
Joined: Mon 05 Jan 2004, 6:50 pm
Contact:

Favourite urls...

#1 Post by Tom »

K, got this one from a friend and it still has me laughing.

Just had to share it with you:
Hippo dance

I wish it was longer tho....


'Nother fun one:
Ugly People


BB, no links to your own threads on here, k? ;)
Have you ever licked a lamp post in winter?

User avatar
rags
Posts: 735
Joined: Thu 30 Oct 2003, 3:23 pm

#2 Post by rags »

If this doesn't get me banned I give up... and kids, please don't try this at home! ;)

Who's that fluffy bundle of love?

User avatar
Tom
Posts: 515
Joined: Mon 05 Jan 2004, 6:50 pm
Contact:

#3 Post by Tom »

rags wrote:If this doesn't get me banned I give up... and kids, please don't try this at home! ;)

Who's that fluffy bundle of love?
OMG!

Image

Where do you find such links?????
Have you ever licked a lamp post in winter?

User avatar
Avalon
Posts: 1927
Joined: Fri 07 Nov 2003, 8:39 am
Contact:

#4 Post by Avalon »

rags wrote:If this doesn't get me banned I give up... and kids, please don't try this at home! ;)

Who's that fluffy bundle of love?
It's a bit long in the tooth... I switched the dull thing off, so I guess I'll never see the climax of the story - although I'm pretty sure there isn't one.

User avatar
Tom
Posts: 515
Joined: Mon 05 Jan 2004, 6:50 pm
Contact:

#5 Post by Tom »

Avalon wrote:
rags wrote:If this doesn't get me banned I give up... and kids, please don't try this at home! ;)

Who's that fluffy bundle of love?
It's a bit long in the tooth... I switched the dull thing off, so I guess I'll never see the climax of the story - although I'm pretty sure there isn't one.
There is one, trust me! :lol:
Mind you it's not equally satisfying for both partners ;)


rags, that one is evil! :lol:
Have you ever licked a lamp post in winter?

dizzy

#6 Post by dizzy »

The one and only: "I just want" It has haunted our peaceful little town since last summer.

http://home.koping.net/u3754a/Group_X_video.swf

User avatar
Avalon
Posts: 1927
Joined: Fri 07 Nov 2003, 8:39 am
Contact:

#7 Post by Avalon »

dizzy wrote:The one and only: "I just want" It has haunted our peaceful little town since last summer.

http://home.koping.net/u3754a/Group_X_video.swf
No sorry, maybe I lost touch with the inner 16-year-old girl in me to be amused by that... I'm sure it's just me though, cos judging from previous posts, I bet the others are gonna love this!

User avatar
rags
Posts: 735
Joined: Thu 30 Oct 2003, 3:23 pm

#8 Post by rags »

There is a story behind that site, that is why I watched both episodes.
story wrote:"Watch the world premiere of the only two existing "webisodes" of Trey Parker and Matt Stone's infamous animated series "Princess" created for Shockwave.com in 1999. Originally commissioned to create 39 webisodes, given full creative control, and millions of dollars, the pair developed a series, drawn in the style of a pre-school children's cartoon, about a lap dog who observes the very adult world around her. The sexual content was so extreme that production on the "webisodes" was halted early on and have never been seen in any medium. Until now."

User avatar
rags
Posts: 735
Joined: Thu 30 Oct 2003, 3:23 pm

#9 Post by rags »

Especially for Avalon :)

A lot milder, better animated and pure art, itching hands, the 10 second animations can be found in the top. :)

Dizzy, you better focus on cutie. Comics for girls.

User avatar
Avalon
Posts: 1927
Joined: Fri 07 Nov 2003, 8:39 am
Contact:

#10 Post by Avalon »

rags wrote:Especially for Avalon :)

A lot milder, better animated and pure art, itching hands, the 10 second animations can be found in the top. :)

Dizzy, you better focus on cutie. Comics for girls.
Yeah well, I don't find it

I like Comics For Girls though

dizzy

#11 Post by dizzy »

Avalon wrote:
dizzy wrote:The one and only: "I just want" It has haunted our peaceful little town since last summer.

http://home.koping.net/u3754a/Group_X_video.swf
No sorry, maybe I lost touch with the inner 16-year-old girl in me to be amused by that... I'm sure it's just me though, cos judging from previous posts, I bet the others are gonna love this!
Of course you have to have a strong sense of tounge-in-cheek-humour to appreciate the kind of weird, hyped songs that get popular among us (17 year old boys have also been known to like this song. There was even rumours of a 21 year old liking it! :shock: )

User avatar
rags
Posts: 735
Joined: Thu 30 Oct 2003, 3:23 pm

#12 Post by rags »

Avalon wrote:Yeah well, I don't find it
It is in the top left hand corner, the small squares placed next and under eachother. :)

bigboy

#13 Post by bigboy »

I really like this URL very much:

viewtopic.php?t=1788&start=0

User avatar
Tom
Posts: 515
Joined: Mon 05 Jan 2004, 6:50 pm
Contact:

#14 Post by Tom »

bigboy wrote:I really like this URL very much:

viewtopic.php?t=1788&start=0
I hate you!

You are just so predictable! :lol:
...and you never fail to disappoint ;)

Why can't I ban certain people from my thread?
Have you ever licked a lamp post in winter?

define psb

#15 Post by define psb »

My computer is too slow, the hippo froze but it was a cute mover, maybe Neil could take lessons? :lol:

Post Reply