Favourite urls...

For 'Off Topic' and non-PSB music threads.
Message
Author
bigboy

#16 Post by bigboy »

Tom wrote:
bigboy wrote:I really like this URL very much:

viewtopic.php?t=1788&start=0
I hate you!

You are just so predictable! :lol:
...and you never fail to disappoint ;)

Why can't I ban certain people from my thread?

Banning is a very fascist thing to do. Perhaps you should volunteer to be a moderator? :wink:

User avatar
Tom
Posts: 515
Joined: Mon 05 Jan 2004, 6:50 pm
Contact:

#17 Post by Tom »

bigboy wrote:
Tom wrote:
bigboy wrote:I really like this URL very much:

viewtopic.php?t=1788&start=0
I hate you!

You are just so predictable! :lol:
...and you never fail to disappoint ;)

Why can't I ban certain people from my thread?

Banning is a very fascist thing to do. Perhaps you should volunteer to be a moderator? :wink:
Do you think I'd have a chance?
Oh I'd have such fun!
Everyone disagreeing with me or simply using their ugly mug as avatar would get banned. :D
Have you ever licked a lamp post in winter?

User avatar
amhilde
Posts: 830
Joined: Thu 30 Oct 2003, 6:40 pm
Contact:

#18 Post by amhilde »

bigboy- youll LOVE this one- its far better than the real show ( my fav is when Mark writes them and slags off Kyert for being a common person)

http://blogspot.easties.com
*with club sauce*

bigboy

#19 Post by bigboy »

Thanks amhilde, but the link doesn't work. Also, just a thought (and a harmless one) but you really should have thought twice about posting directly after Tom's post, especially that last line he wrote :wink:

Don't want to give him ammunition now......
Last edited by bigboy on Mon 22 Mar 2004, 2:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Tom
Posts: 515
Joined: Mon 05 Jan 2004, 6:50 pm
Contact:

#20 Post by Tom »

bigboy wrote:Thanks amhilde, but the link doesn't work. Also, just a thought (and a harless one) but you really should have thought twice about posting directly after Tom's post, especially that last line he wrote :wink:

Don't want to give him ammunition now......
:oops:
:lol:

And who made me say it?



*tries to save his hide*
And anyway I've said 'ugly' ...

@Amhilde: I hope you know I wouldn't wanna fight with you... You'd probably beat me ... :?
That wouldn't be very good for my ego...

Only joking ;)


*goes back to cursing bb*
Have you ever licked a lamp post in winter?

bigboy

#21 Post by bigboy »

Tom wrote:And anyway I've said 'ugly' ...@Amhilde: I hope you know I wouldn't wanna fight with you...
You're not doing a very good job of convincing us otherwise :wink:

BTW, this URL is hilarious. Someone's got some freaky psychic powers!

viewtopic.php?t=1788&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=165

User avatar
Tom
Posts: 515
Joined: Mon 05 Jan 2004, 6:50 pm
Contact:

#22 Post by Tom »

bigboy wrote:
Tom wrote:And anyway I've said 'ugly' ...@Amhilde: I hope you know I wouldn't wanna fight with you...
You're not doing a very good job of convincing us otherwise :wink:
I know. I'm a bad liar.
But honestly, I wouldn't wanna fight with her. She'd prolly break my arm... :?
bigboy wrote:BTW, this URL is hilarious. Someone's got some freaky psychic powers!

viewtopic.php?t=1788&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=165
Errm.. I don't quite get this one.... :oops:
Have you ever licked a lamp post in winter?

User avatar
amhilde
Posts: 830
Joined: Thu 30 Oct 2003, 6:40 pm
Contact:

#23 Post by amhilde »

bigboy-

http://easties.blogspot.com

Try that- i had it mixed up :)

Tom- yeah probably would :)
*with club sauce*

User avatar
Tom
Posts: 515
Joined: Mon 05 Jan 2004, 6:50 pm
Contact:

#24 Post by Tom »

amhilde wrote: Tom- yeah probably would :)
Are men scared of you?

You managed a quite friendly smile in that pic and now tell me you might break my arm. :?
Have you ever licked a lamp post in winter?

bigboy

#25 Post by bigboy »

amhilde wrote:bigboy-

http://easties.blogspot.com
Oh thanks. It's superb :lol: The BB is me, isn't it? :lol:

This one isn't:

viewtopic.php?t=1788&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=150

bigboy

#26 Post by bigboy »

And here's the latest one: :wink:

viewtopic.php?t=1788&start=315

Scandal

#27 Post by Scandal »

bigboy wrote:And here's the latest one: :wink:

viewtopic.php?t=1788&start=315
:lol:

So is Part 4 forthcoming?

User avatar
spongeg
Posts: 353
Joined: Fri 31 Oct 2003, 4:42 am

#28 Post by spongeg »

how can we forget!

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/badgers.html

oh my gawds!!!! :D :shock: :D :lol:
In the silence of your room
In the darkness of your dreams
You must only think of me
There can be no in between
When your pride is on the floor
I'll make you beg for more

Image

LittleBummerBoy

#29 Post by LittleBummerBoy »

And how can we forget this one? That infamous photo!

viewtopic.php?t=2739&start=15

Post Reply