[Split] Avatar

For 'Off Topic' and non-PSB music threads.
Message
Author
User avatar
Tom
Posts: 515
Joined: Mon 05 Jan 2004, 6:50 pm
Contact:

#61 Post by Tom »

Ray wrote:*yawn*

Maybe it's just that I don't have to come here to check other people's snowball fight that makes me unable to really become *ahem* aroused with this subject. Anyway, I've got a naked avatar here showing off his tits, and so far nobody's moderated it.
You have no idea what it is about but yet dare comment on it?

And I thought the mods were the only ones acting irrationally...
Have you ever licked a lamp post in winter?

bigboy

#62 Post by bigboy »

Tom wrote: And I thought the mods were the only ones acting irrationally...
Oh, you obviously don't know Ray very well then.... :wink: :lol:

User avatar
Tom
Posts: 515
Joined: Mon 05 Jan 2004, 6:50 pm
Contact:

#63 Post by Tom »

bigboy wrote:
Tom wrote: And I thought the mods were the only ones acting irrationally...
Oh, you obviously don't know Ray very well then.... :wink: :lol:
Guess I was lucky enough to avoid him so far.

I think he'd make a good moderator, don't you think?
Have you ever licked a lamp post in winter?

bigboy

#64 Post by bigboy »

Tom wrote:I think he'd make a good moderator, don't you think?
Oh, he'd be brilliant! Just brilliant! Constantly trying to tell people what they can and can't post. He's probably a fan of Mary Whitehouse :wink:

User avatar
Tom
Posts: 515
Joined: Mon 05 Jan 2004, 6:50 pm
Contact:

#65 Post by Tom »

It's quite simple really.
Either all images displaying nudity in any form are to be deleted or the threatening centimeter of penis is coming back.

Now Ray do you understand that?
I'm afraid I can't put in in any simpler words.

Funny how 1 man can delete a teasing image of a male body and declare it to be pornographic, yet ignores the sexist nature of porn stills. Even tho there have been complaints about it.

And now some wannabe mod is trying to tell me that 'Moderating double standards?' is not a suitable title for this thread.
Have you ever licked a lamp post in winter?

User avatar
Issey Miyake
Posts: 625
Joined: Fri 31 Oct 2003, 8:23 pm
Contact:

#66 Post by Issey Miyake »

I don't mind either way if it's there or not, it's not offensive to me but might be to some prudes out there. I'm not really into looking at mens bodies anyway :roll:

User avatar
Joemoz
Posts: 1552
Joined: Sat 08 Feb 2003, 12:21 am

#67 Post by Joemoz »

With all the gay people here, proclaiming their sexuality at any given opportunity (which is fine by me, though personally I don't understand why you choose to define yourselves so one-sidedly by your sexuality), I was wondering if there are any lesbians here as well? I can't remember ever coming across an openly lesbian PSB fan, actually. Coincidence? Hmm.

Are there any out there?
It was a cough that carried him off. It was a coffin they carried him off in.

User avatar
PigletWildebeest
Posts: 355
Joined: Fri 21 Nov 2003, 5:35 pm

#68 Post by PigletWildebeest »

Joemoz wrote:With all the gay people here, proclaiming their sexuality at any given opportunity (which is fine by me, though personally I don't understand why you choose to define yourselves so one-sidedly by your sexuality), I was wondering if there are any lesbians here as well? I can't remember ever coming across an openly lesbian PSB fan, actually. Coincidence? Hmm.

Are there any out there?
where have you been for the past months?
I am, but don't tell anyone :shhh:
And I've been quite candid about it.
Looking for love and getting nothing that's worth regretting.
Tennant/Lowe

dizzy

#69 Post by dizzy »

Joemoz wrote:(which is fine by me, though personally I don't understand why you choose to define yourselves so one-sidedly by your sexuality)
Something like that, actually.

bigboy

#70 Post by bigboy »

PigletWildebeest wrote: where have you been for the past months?
I am, but don't tell anyone :shhh:
:lol: :wink: :lol: :roll:

You would have thought that your original avatar that you had up for months would have been a rather large clue!

User avatar
Avalon
Posts: 1927
Joined: Fri 07 Nov 2003, 8:39 am
Contact:

#71 Post by Avalon »

Is this now officially the PSB Forum thread with the most whining in it ever???
Perhaps someone should add this feat somewhere in the Statistics menu...

bigboy

#72 Post by bigboy »

MIAOW! :lol: :lol: :lol:

User avatar
PigletWildebeest
Posts: 355
Joined: Fri 21 Nov 2003, 5:35 pm

#73 Post by PigletWildebeest »

bigboy wrote:
PigletWildebeest wrote: where have you been for the past months?
I am, but don't tell anyone :shhh:
:lol: :wink: :lol: :roll:

You would have thought that your original avatar that you had up for months would have been a rather large clue!
I know! :twisted:
But with all these straight people here who are so candid about their heterosexuality I guess it's easy to overlook the lone dyke now and again.
Looking for love and getting nothing that's worth regretting.
Tennant/Lowe

User avatar
Niall
Posts: 1273
Joined: Thu 30 Oct 2003, 8:19 pm
Contact:

#74 Post by Niall »

Joemoz wrote:With all the gay people here, proclaiming their sexuality at any given opportunity (which is fine by me, though personally I don't understand why you choose to define yourselves so one-sidedly by your sexuality), I was wondering if there are any lesbians here as well? I can't remember ever coming across an openly lesbian PSB fan, actually. Coincidence? Hmm.

Are there any out there?
I don't think this goes for all of us Johann :wink:
Evertonians are born not manufactured.
We do not choose; we are chosen.
Those who understand need no explanation.
Those that don't understand don't matter.

User avatar
Avalon
Posts: 1927
Joined: Fri 07 Nov 2003, 8:39 am
Contact:

#75 Post by Avalon »

bigboy wrote:
PigletWildebeest wrote: where have you been for the past months?
I am, but don't tell anyone :shhh:
:lol: :wink: :lol: :roll:

You would have thought that your original avatar that you had up for months would have been a rather large clue!
I thought the original avatar (of two chicks swapping saliva - oh happy days!) was just a sign that Piglet was a healthy straight male... But then I found out Piglet was a girl! :shock:

Post Reply