Where are Drico, Samantha, Rent, Jim, 4th West..

For 'Off Topic' and non-PSB music threads.
Message
Author
LittleBummerBoy

#31 Post by LittleBummerBoy »

define psb wrote: I am so big , fat and horrendously UGLY! ( Even Hammer House of Horror refused to accept me as an Extra in "Return of the Living Dead! III " :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :shock:
And since when did that stop Dave? :wink:

User avatar
Undertaker
Posts: 8984
Joined: Thu 30 Oct 2003, 8:16 pm

#32 Post by Undertaker »

He's right :doh:

Dave.

User avatar
MissTrickyDisco
Posts: 183
Joined: Fri 21 Nov 2003, 11:34 pm
Contact:

#33 Post by MissTrickyDisco »

Shopper wrote:oh good :) as long as they are there somewhere ! Well Rob, Samantha aint missing much here anyway :wink:

Thanks rags for the comic link. I guess you are in touch with him. I dont see him on msn messenger also, the other day I spoke with Tricky after ages :)
He he, yes it is good to catch up with the old gang every now and then :D

I haven't seen JJ on MSN either, but El pointed me in the direction of his LiveJournal, so I can "bug" him on there ;)
www.geimryk.com
my facebook
twitter: geimryk

Post Reply