Taxi nights

For 'Off Topic' and non-PSB music threads.
Post Reply
Message
Author
User avatar
Issey Miyake
Posts: 625
Joined: Fri 31 Oct 2003, 8:23 pm
Contact:

Taxi nights

#1 Post by Issey Miyake »

anyone watching this on itv1 right now with marc Almond dj-ing in manchester

define psb

#2 Post by define psb »

Softly Celling a Legend at Legends :)

User avatar
mantooth
Posts: 447
Joined: Tue 28 Oct 2003, 5:53 pm

#3 Post by mantooth »

He's djing at Legends?

**shudder** :cry:
Weekly Top Artists Chart
Image

bigboy

#4 Post by bigboy »

He DJd in Amsterdam when I was there a couple of weeks ago, in Club Divine (which, amazingly enough uses a pic of the late fat Divine on their flyer)

User avatar
mantooth
Posts: 447
Joined: Tue 28 Oct 2003, 5:53 pm

#5 Post by mantooth »

Yep, was possibly THAT "Legends" then... My friend took me there when I was over in January. Boy howdy, I've never seen so much skeeziness in one place at one time. On one side of me, a guy was getting wanked. On the other, a guy was getting... well, let's just say it was too much for a young Kansas boy. I'm not jaded enough yet for that to be a turn on!

;)
Weekly Top Artists Chart
Image

User avatar
Issey Miyake
Posts: 625
Joined: Fri 31 Oct 2003, 8:23 pm
Contact:

#6 Post by Issey Miyake »

mantooth wrote:Yep, was possibly THAT "Legends" then... My friend took me there when I was over in January. Boy howdy, I've never seen so much skeeziness in one place at one time. On one side of me, a guy was getting wanked. On the other, a guy was getting... well, let's just say it was too much for a young Kansas boy. I'm not jaded enough yet for that to be a turn on!

;)
how embarrasing for you, i guess it was a gay bar :oops: :roll:

User avatar
mantooth
Posts: 447
Joined: Tue 28 Oct 2003, 5:53 pm

#7 Post by mantooth »

Issey Miyake wrote:how embarrasing for you, i guess it was a gay bar :oops: :roll:
Well, generally "gay bar" doesn't equate sex on the floor, at least from what I'm used to. They should learn to keep it in the backroom. ;)
Weekly Top Artists Chart
Image

User avatar
Brighton Belle
Posts: 511
Joined: Thu 30 Oct 2003, 4:58 pm

#8 Post by Brighton Belle »

It was a very strange programme. I doubt that Marc had much idea what the format would be when he agreed to be filmed. Theconverstaion wiht the taxi driver took me back to the introductory chapter of 'Tainted Life.'

LittleBummerBoy

#9 Post by LittleBummerBoy »

mantooth wrote:
Issey Miyake wrote:how embarrasing for you, i guess it was a gay bar :oops: :roll:
Well, generally "gay bar" doesn't equate sex on the floor
Best not go to Amsterdam then! :wink:

define psb

#10 Post by define psb »

LittleBummerBoy wrote:
mantooth wrote:
Issey Miyake wrote:how embarrasing for you, i guess it was a gay bar :oops: :roll:
Well, generally "gay bar" doesn't equate sex on the floor
Best not go to Amsterdam then! :wink:
Legends in Manchester cannot be as sleazy as a certain 'venue' on ( or slightly off) the Balls Pond Road London!! Now that WAS a sleaze joint!!
And NO I cannot report the 'graphic' details on here, (1) The Moderators would snip it (2) They would throw me off and (3) It's possible the entire site would be closed down!
(Substation South used to have a few 'wild moments' too -- I recall )
:oops:

LittleBummerBoy

#11 Post by LittleBummerBoy »

define psb wrote:(Substation South used to have a few 'wild moments' too -- I recall )
:oops:
Yes, particularly when we all piled in there after the PSB Release gig at Brixton :oops: :wink:

define psb

#12 Post by define psb »

LittleBummerBoy wrote:
define psb wrote:(Substation South used to have a few 'wild moments' too -- I recall )
:oops:
Yes, particularly when we all piled in there after the PSB Release gig at Brixton :oops: :wink:
We are looking at 'wild moments ' from : " A different point of view" though :wink:

LittleBummerBoy

#13 Post by LittleBummerBoy »

They still have the darkrooms :wink:

Post Reply