Who, what and where?
- nightporter
- Posts: 849
- Joined: Wed 07 Apr 2004, 11:22 am
- Avalon
- Posts: 1927
- Joined: Fri 07 Nov 2003, 8:39 am
- Contact:
- shamelessboyuk
- Posts: 781
- Joined: Fri 31 Oct 2003, 5:02 pm
- DJAMIX
- Posts: 3632
- Joined: Sat 08 Nov 2003, 3:35 am
Sex : Male
Preference : Straight
Age : 27
Location : Brazil
Works:
Marketing Manager on Telecom Italia Mobile
Producer and DJ of Rádio Mix on Rauland FM, Belém - PA
Mocie Colunist on www.amazonia.com.br
Preference : Straight
Age : 27
Location : Brazil
Works:
Marketing Manager on Telecom Italia Mobile
Producer and DJ of Rádio Mix on Rauland FM, Belém - PA
Mocie Colunist on www.amazonia.com.br
One can't find the way to peace. Peace is the way itself. (Gandhi)
- nightporter
- Posts: 849
- Joined: Wed 07 Apr 2004, 11:22 am
What, what?! When? Where? Who?Avalon wrote:And you made someone jealous doing so! (It wasn't me, because I was misfortunate to have missed all the girlie action)nightporter wrote:straight, but I'm a sucker for slight girltouching
//in seventh heaven if a thing's worth doing it's worth doing badly, baby//
- Avalon
- Posts: 1927
- Joined: Fri 07 Nov 2003, 8:39 am
- Contact:
Margit - aka the one friend of Merily who likes to refer to you as Emma - saw you smooching and I had to endure serious questioning about that from her a day or so after the events...nightporter wrote:What, what?! When? Where? Who?Avalon wrote:And you made someone jealous doing so! (It wasn't me, because I was misfortunate to have missed all the girlie action)nightporter wrote:straight, but I'm a sucker for slight girltouching
- nightporter
- Posts: 849
- Joined: Wed 07 Apr 2004, 11:22 am
Oh. Cool. Hehee...Avalon wrote:Margit - aka the one friend of Merily who likes to refer to you as Emma - saw you smooching and I had to endure serious questioning about that from her a day or so after the events...
//in seventh heaven if a thing's worth doing it's worth doing badly, baby//
- Avalon
- Posts: 1927
- Joined: Fri 07 Nov 2003, 8:39 am
- Contact:
- nightporter
- Posts: 849
- Joined: Wed 07 Apr 2004, 11:22 am
Ach.Avalon wrote:In the first place? Does that mean you've been smooching with more than one girl that night??? I sure seem to have missed something...nightporter wrote:Oh. Cool. Hehee...Although it was Tweety who was smooching me in the first place.
I bet soon you'll have PigletWildebeest on your back!
//in seventh heaven if a thing's worth doing it's worth doing badly, baby//
- Avalon
- Posts: 1927
- Joined: Fri 07 Nov 2003, 8:39 am
- Contact:
- nightporter
- Posts: 849
- Joined: Wed 07 Apr 2004, 11:22 am