For 'Off Topic' and non-PSB music threads.
Scandal
#1
Post
by Scandal » Thu 08 Apr 2004, 1:09 am
I am off for a week or so for the Easter break. So I would just like to wish everyone a Happy Easter!
I seem to remember posting this same thing last year and then disappearing for almost a year....
Glenny4
Posts: 9798 Joined: Tue 28 Oct 2003, 6:12 pm
Contact:
#2
Post
by Glenny4 » Thu 08 Apr 2004, 1:21 am
Yes have a good Easter Scandal & everyone else on the forum
Pani
Posts: 8208 Joined: Thu 30 Oct 2003, 11:51 am
Contact:
#3
Post
by Pani » Thu 08 Apr 2004, 1:26 am
Happy Easter everyone!
Luna Noctis
#4
Post
by Luna Noctis » Thu 08 Apr 2004, 6:46 am
Happy Easter , PetHeads
Steve Fett
Posts: 1867 Joined: Fri 31 Oct 2003, 2:13 pm
#5
Post
by Steve Fett » Thu 08 Apr 2004, 10:03 am
yes, many Happy Chocolate returns to everyone !!! Even though I don't eat chocolate !
what a performance tonight, should I react or turn off the light ?
Trixiemix
Posts: 1147 Joined: Tue 23 Dec 2003, 12:01 am
#6
Post
by Trixiemix » Thu 08 Apr 2004, 11:21 am
and......HAPPY EASTER from too
Back to Trafalgar.........
Trixiemix
Posts: 1147 Joined: Tue 23 Dec 2003, 12:01 am
#7
Post
by Trixiemix » Thu 08 Apr 2004, 11:22 am
That last post is supposed to be : 'ME too'
Back to Trafalgar.........
Scandal
#8
Post
by Scandal » Thu 08 Apr 2004, 12:03 pm
Galina wrote: Just wondering... Has anyone here fasted for many weeks until Easter?
My mummy did but I didn't. The spirit is willing and the flesh is weak etc....
Anyway, must dash. I have a train to catch....
Happy Easter again!
Lethe
#9
Post
by Lethe » Thu 08 Apr 2004, 12:19 pm
Bigboy/LittleBummerBoy will be crucified (on behalf of anybody here who has ever used innuendo) tomorrow.
"Father forgive them for they know not what they do..................."
belated
Posts: 65 Joined: Thu 30 Oct 2003, 11:14 am
#10
Post
by belated » Thu 08 Apr 2004, 3:42 pm
Happy Easter !!! Lets BURN the witches!
Well, thats what we do here in Finland at least.
Sé que no puedo dormir porque siempre estoy soñando.
shamelessbehave
Posts: 1518 Joined: Thu 06 Nov 2003, 2:27 pm
#11
Post
by shamelessbehave » Thu 08 Apr 2004, 4:25 pm
Happy Easter go clubbing as much as you can!!
http://www.myspace.com/shamelesssilvia
"It´s fundamental that we do only exist in our own universe. When you like Pet Shop Boys, you are in our world. This is absolutely crucial to our entire outlook...what we do has an incredibly strong identity and applies only to us. It´s a case of not recognising the existence of anybody else!". Neil Tennant.
bookshopboy
#12
Post
by bookshopboy » Thu 08 Apr 2004, 5:02 pm
Happy Easter everyone.
I hope you eat lots of eggs - fried, boiled, poached. Alternatively, have an omlette or a quiche. Or some egg fried rice.
define psb
#13
Post
by define psb » Thu 08 Apr 2004, 5:58 pm
Happy Easter from me too!
As an 'Easter-egg' to my self I am going to spend a little time in London. So I won't be around this site too much. Hope you all have a Healthy happy time!
amhilde
Posts: 830 Joined: Thu 30 Oct 2003, 6:40 pm
Contact:
#14
Post
by amhilde » Thu 08 Apr 2004, 6:06 pm
its Easter?
*with club sauce*
Luna Noctis
#15
Post
by Luna Noctis » Thu 08 Apr 2004, 6:16 pm
bookshopboy wrote: I hope you eat lots of eggs - fried, boiled, poached. Alternatively, have an omlette or a quiche. Or some egg fried rice.
Here , the only eggs we eat are chocolate ones
Chocolate sucks !