Satanas as you are quoting my reply, are you trying to accuse MESatanas In Da House© wrote:and the same who write in the name of beckam.....send me a PM now "Imposter"define psb wrote:1 and 2 are true!satanas in da house wrote:1.- that e-mail is not real at all.
2.-I cant remember all the things I say here.
3.-I never said I am manager..I said I am starting to managing a DJ!!!!!
4.-Please respect that guestbook,luis read that ..anyway tell me who write in the name of chris
3 ? Yes you did, all over another forum and in this one too! (liars HAVE to have a good memory! Better memory than those who read what the liars write too!)
4 Is it not respectful that I ONLY read the guest book? and how the hell do I know who "wrote in the name of Chris Lowe" --- it's probably the same person who wrote as Neil!![]()
I repeat : whom ever wrote in those names is probably the same friend of yours playing games!!! Try asking that person!
To REMIND your ailing memory :
satanas in da house wrote:About the guestbook was a friend mine joking and he put that but dont was the real be sure...