Parkol Art

For 'Off Topic' and non-PSB music threads.
Message
Author
Parkol
Posts: 1897
Joined: Thu 29 Dec 2005, 10:52 am

Parkol Art

#1 Post by Parkol »

I am going to publish my art, videos and music here.

This is the video I made after we were in Mexico, in March.

Parkol
Posts: 1897
Joined: Thu 29 Dec 2005, 10:52 am

Re: Parkol Art

#2 Post by Parkol »

Our trip to South America. Music by me.


User avatar
raggatwin
Posts: 4188
Joined: Thu 18 Dec 2003, 4:31 pm
Been thanked: 2 times

Re: Parkol Art

#3 Post by raggatwin »

Music is good, needs a vocal though.
Hello my name is Neil Tennant and I'm Chris Lowe and we're of the Pet Shop Boys.

Parkol
Posts: 1897
Joined: Thu 29 Dec 2005, 10:52 am

Re: Parkol Art

#4 Post by Parkol »

I wrote music specially for the video, so... there is no vocal, but if someone wants to sing it - welcome! Lets record it!

User avatar
glennjridge
Posts: 8205
Joined: Sat 01 Nov 2003, 9:28 pm

Re: Parkol Art

#5 Post by glennjridge »

wow loved the videos and music also especially the very slow one with the beat in the first video when the underwater scenes were on. anyways always wanted to ride in onne fo those high up cable cars! you did all the video were you actually high up there para gliding?

Parkol
Posts: 1897
Joined: Thu 29 Dec 2005, 10:52 am

Re: Parkol Art

#6 Post by Parkol »

Yes, there were two cameras, one GoPro was on the long stick ib front of us and second Go Pro was on my head. I must say some people recommended us not to go to Brazil (Rio) or Peru because of criminal situation, but we are ok! No one took our money or smth, but there are a lot of favelas and suspicious faces. Rio is very cool, but they need to do something bafore Football World Cup. The price for the flight over Rio was 150$ and all instructors were a little... under marichuana, so we had risk. The brighests impressions from travelling for us are still USA, Mexico (Yucatan, Peru, Norway and Brazil). America is cool (both continents).

Parkol
Posts: 1897
Joined: Thu 29 Dec 2005, 10:52 am

Re: Parkol Art

#7 Post by Parkol »

One of my last tracks with Nikolay Tikhonov (vocal). I did a video in my city. So...


Parkol
Posts: 1897
Joined: Thu 29 Dec 2005, 10:52 am

Re: Parkol Art

#8 Post by Parkol »

Our trip to Australia and Singapore (trailer). The music video will be later.


Parkol
Posts: 1897
Joined: Thu 29 Dec 2005, 10:52 am

Re: Parkol Art

#9 Post by Parkol »



My new video about travelling to Sri Lanka. Music by me.

Parkol
Posts: 1897
Joined: Thu 29 Dec 2005, 10:52 am

Re: Parkol Art

#10 Post by Parkol »

Our new video (Nashatyr) including a little Pet Shop Boys. Music by me. Vocal by Nick Tikhonov


Parkol
Posts: 1897
Joined: Thu 29 Dec 2005, 10:52 am

Re: Parkol Art

#11 Post by Parkol »

Image

Our new song/video "Grenki" with my friend Nikolay Tikhonov.
Grenki means Toasts in Russian.

I filmed it for 12 moths in my city and spent days editing visual effects. The final mix of Grenki was after 43 tires, I changed synths and we re-recorded guitar few times.
The song in Russian but the music is international. You can see a a little Pet Shop Boys there;)


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ewtOa4Y_F-U

Image

Luciad63
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue 10 Dec 2019, 12:56 pm
Contact:

Re: Parkol Art

#12 Post by Luciad63 »

glennjridge wrote: Sat 19 Apr 2014, 4:03 pm wow loved the videos and music also especially the very slow one with the beat in the first video when the underwater scenes were on mutuelles TNS. anyways always wanted to ride in onne fo those high up cable cars! you did all the video were you actually high up there para gliding?
I tried to download the music but no way. I do not know, maybe IDM does not work anymore.

User avatar
Flexdirection
Posts: 11
Joined: Wed 26 Dec 2018, 5:40 pm
Contact:

Re: Parkol Art

#13 Post by Flexdirection »

Music is good, needs a vocal though.

Parkol
Posts: 1897
Joined: Thu 29 Dec 2005, 10:52 am

Re: Parkol Art

#14 Post by Parkol »

Flexdirection wrote: Thu 19 Dec 2019, 5:18 pm Music is good, needs a vocal though.
Thank you. Vocal? There is vocal in Russian.

User avatar
james23_uk
Posts: 1398
Joined: Sat 08 Feb 2003, 2:19 am
Has thanked: 1 time

Re: Parkol Art

#15 Post by james23_uk »

I quite like this. The drums need something more though. Too fake and tinny and they need more oomph during the final few instrumental minutes. I enjoyed that I had to check the box to prove I "was not a robot" to download the mp3. :lol:
at rock bottom :wall:

Post Reply