Things that irritated you today

For 'Off Topic' and non-PSB music threads.
Message
Author
dizzy

#61 Post by dizzy »

amhilde wrote:lol dizzy! where did you get your quote from? That sounds like something Chris Rock would say hahaha!
It's quite cleaver, isn't it? 8)
It's from the tv series 'Angels in America' http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0318997/ I only saw the last two episodes, but fell in love with it after five minutes! Absolutely wonderful... I don't know how I managed to miss it.

User avatar
amhilde
Posts: 830
Joined: Thu 30 Oct 2003, 6:40 pm
Contact:

#62 Post by amhilde »

Dave-

well ehhh i guess i didnt HAVE to do it but all my life whenever a coach I respected has pointed and said go I went and did it regardless. Same thing here. Usually hes out running with us but not lately since hes started up his training for the season and does 4-5 hours a day with his own schedule. So at least the coach is sharing the pain- he was out in the wind timing us.

Put down that ice cream!
*with club sauce*

User avatar
Avalon
Posts: 1927
Joined: Fri 07 Nov 2003, 8:39 am
Contact:

#63 Post by Avalon »

Me buying expensive glossy mags and not reading them

dizzy

#64 Post by dizzy »

A new friend of mine and his extreme know-it-all attitude!
He laughed at my best friend in class after she recieved her test and he saw she'd failed! :evil: I mean, my god, you just don't do that kind of thing!
To my delight I know for a fact that I'm "above" or "better" than him in many of out classes, and it bugs him so bad! :twisted: I scored one more point than him today... yes!

User avatar
rags
Posts: 735
Joined: Thu 30 Oct 2003, 3:23 pm

#65 Post by rags »

This thread is getting quite annoying...

dizzy

#66 Post by dizzy »

rags wrote:This thread is getting quite annoying...
But getting the small things off your chest is healthy.

User avatar
Avalon
Posts: 1927
Joined: Fri 07 Nov 2003, 8:39 am
Contact:

#67 Post by Avalon »

dizzy wrote:But getting the small things off your chest is healthy.
Is it hard being a teenager to have small things on your chest?

dizzy

#68 Post by dizzy »

Avalon wrote:
dizzy wrote:But getting the small things off your chest is healthy.
Is it hard being a teenager to have small things on your chest?
Ah, *dudumtch*. Good one. A lady never discuss her size.

Guest

#69 Post by Guest »

dizzy wrote:
Avalon wrote:
dizzy wrote:But getting the small things off your chest is healthy.
Is it hard being a teenager to have small things on your chest?
Ah, *dudumtch*. Good one. A lady never discuss her size.
Being a lady sucks ass.

define psb

#70 Post by define psb »

The knowledge that I have only two nights left in London and have to go back to reality on Sunday :cry: :cry:

LittleBummerBoy

#71 Post by LittleBummerBoy »

dizzy wrote:
rags wrote:This thread is getting quite annoying...
But getting the small things off your chest is healthy.

You mean silicone enlargement?

define psb

#72 Post by define psb »

Annoying today? The damn stupid weather! It's MAY for **** sakes this time last year it was nearly tropical here !!! Today? Thunder, Hailstones and cccccccccold :(

Post Reply