That was gonna be my second guess. They implemented the Mu Mu theme in quite many of their songs. Look up Bill Drummond's (one of the two in the band) book 45 and read it thoroughly. It's brilliant and makes up for their sudden break-up from the public eye.Dreamcatcher2003 wrote: No, not at all. I am talking about "Justified and Ancient".
April listening thread
- fluffmoln
- Posts: 1326
- Joined: Wed 29 Oct 2003, 2:44 pm
- Contact:
- Pani
- Posts: 8208
- Joined: Thu 30 Oct 2003, 11:51 am
- Contact:
- Pani
- Posts: 8208
- Joined: Thu 30 Oct 2003, 11:51 am
- Contact:
- Pani
- Posts: 8208
- Joined: Thu 30 Oct 2003, 11:51 am
- Contact:
- Pani
- Posts: 8208
- Joined: Thu 30 Oct 2003, 11:51 am
- Contact:
- tweety
- Posts: 1051
- Joined: Tue 30 Mar 2004, 1:35 pm
Heaven 17 - Best of
Dusty Springfield - Reputation
Scritti Politti - Cupid & Psyche 85
And One - Virgin Superstar
David Bowie - Best of
Soon I'm off to the library and then I'll be listening to S.P.O.C.K., Frontline Assembly, Die Krupps and KMFDM.
Dusty Springfield - Reputation
Scritti Politti - Cupid & Psyche 85
And One - Virgin Superstar
David Bowie - Best of
Soon I'm off to the library and then I'll be listening to S.P.O.C.K., Frontline Assembly, Die Krupps and KMFDM.
"At one time singers had to use musicians to accompany them. Since synthesizers came along, singers can now play with themselves"
http://petshopboys.proboards58.com
http://petshopboys.proboards58.com
- bitterblue
- Posts: 31
- Joined: Fri 20 Feb 2004, 7:53 am
Natascha Atlas - Dispora
Transglobal Underground - Rejoice Rejoice
Air - Moon Safari
Marc Almond - Heart on snow
The best of Soft Cell
Frankie goes to Hollywood - Liverpool
Goldfrapp - Black Cherry
Britney Spears - Toxid
Scissor Sisters - Comfortable numb
Placebo - Sleeping with ghosts
Alpine Stars - Burning up, Carbone kid
Transglobal Underground - Rejoice Rejoice
Air - Moon Safari
Marc Almond - Heart on snow
The best of Soft Cell
Frankie goes to Hollywood - Liverpool
Goldfrapp - Black Cherry
Britney Spears - Toxid
Scissor Sisters - Comfortable numb
Placebo - Sleeping with ghosts
Alpine Stars - Burning up, Carbone kid
- Glenny4
- Posts: 9798
- Joined: Tue 28 Oct 2003, 6:12 pm
- Contact:
-
dizzy
The Queen Greatest hits box! Again...
It's just so darn good! Extas, as we say. If it wasn't for the Wyclef remix of Another one bites the dust and Barcelona, it'd be perfect!
Also screening through a lot of demoes from friends and local bands for this festival thingy I'm organizing (cool, innit?
) . Makes me feel like there's hope even for people like me!
I wish I'd got them drums I wanted for years when I was a kid... Oh well.
Also screening through a lot of demoes from friends and local bands for this festival thingy I'm organizing (cool, innit?
- Pani
- Posts: 8208
- Joined: Thu 30 Oct 2003, 11:51 am
- Contact:
- Glenny4
- Posts: 9798
- Joined: Tue 28 Oct 2003, 6:12 pm
- Contact: