The Super Tour

For discussion and photos of PSB live performances.
NikacP0kac

Re: The Super Tour

#91 Post by NikacP0kac »

Anyone think this'll get extended into 2018?

Have an opportunity to go to Zadar in 2 weeks - but am terribly short of cash. On the other hand, I don't want to miss this tour altogether, because I thoroughly enjoyed the Electric gig and this seems even better.

The lack of live streams makes me think there's a live recording in the works this time.
Have a look at my taste in music:
http://www.last.fm/user/NikacPokac

That’s the thing about negative energy, about hatred. It can be positive. It throws into relief all the things you know you like. It tells you, by elimination, what you’re about. Sometimes you can only define yourself by what you hate. Hatred becomes an inspiration; it makes you think, “What I’m doing now I totally believe in, and I don’t care what other people say.” Guided by hatred, you don’t have to follow the herd. - Neil Tennant

dynamobjornen

#92 Post by dynamobjornen »

NikacP0kac wrote: Mon 31 Jul 2017, 2:48 pm
Have an opportunity to go to Zadar in 2 weeks - but am terribly short of cash. On the other hand, I don't want to miss this tour altogether, because I thoroughly enjoyed the Electric gig and this seems even better.
Dont miss it. Saw the concert at Dalhalla last week. It was nothing short of amazing! You will regret it if you dont go, even if it means bread and water for a few months :D
"Sometimes someone gets upset doesn't hear the laughter takes it as a threat".

Marie loves PSB

#93 Post by Marie loves PSB »

NikacP0kac wrote: Mon 31 Jul 2017, 2:48 pm Anyone think this'll get extended into 2018?

Have an opportunity to go to Zadar in 2 weeks
Sadly, I think they are finishing this tour in October. :( Please like dynamobjornen has said don't miss it! We were very lucky to have seen the Super Tour twice and the second concert we went to in Nottingham was totally amazing. I wish they would come back to Nottingham!

blureu

#94 Post by blureu »

Danger wrote: Sun 30 Jul 2017, 10:34 pm
blureu wrote: Mon 26 Jun 2017, 5:04 pm Any change of the set list for the recent shows compared with previous legs of the tour?
Here all the infos: https://www.setlist.fm/setlists/pet-sho ... 6ae70.html but it's the same setlist since 2016, maybe some songs played early or later but not changes
ok, thanks.

pimh

#95 Post by pimh »

Hi,

Regarding the Sage show September 2nd 2017 I have contacted the Sage and even though it was advertised 'special guests' they say there are no special guests. Which makes me wonder why £80 per ticket?

Anyone with information, the sage says show starts 7.30pm and ends 10.30pm so does this mean a three hour set list?

judeNE

#96 Post by judeNE »

pimh wrote: Wed 30 Aug 2017, 10:46 am Hi,

Regarding the Sage show September 2nd 2017 I have contacted the Sage and even though it was advertised 'special guests' they say there are no special guests. Which makes me wonder why £80 per ticket?

Anyone with information, the sage says show starts 7.30pm and ends 10.30pm so does this mean a three hour set list?
According to the Sage Gateshead website http://sagegateshead.com/event/pet-shop-boys-17-2/
Doors 7pm
Start 8pm (no suppport)
Curfew 10.30pm
Timings are subject to change.

Neilatrone

#97 Post by Neilatrone »

Looking forward to Tuesday in Dublin.

Neilatrone

#98 Post by Neilatrone »

Have to say guys and girls, the concert in Dublin last night was fantastic. I know I'm late to the party but waiting patiently for the boys to play in Ireland was well worth it. It was amazing.

Great crowd, Neil got a break from singing Domino Dancing and Chris definitely looked like he enjoyed himself.

Also, was not expecting Heart to appear on the playlist......well as the intro to Go West.

Devotional1993

#99 Post by Devotional1993 »

Dublin 2 nights were amazing . The atmosphere was fantastic . The set list and light show really got everyone going . 'Vocal' was a standout for me . Everybody just was up for it .
On the way back from a couple of drinks afterwards, Neill came out of the building with the band minus Chris who I didn't spot . We Got a program signed . Capped of 2 great nights and felt energised . Not often you feel that good after a concert .

Marie loves PSB

#100 Post by Marie loves PSB »

Glad you had great time! :D I'm going to miss this tour. Glad you got to meet Neil and some of the band. :up:

Devotional1993

#101 Post by Devotional1993 »

Well as a life long mode fan it blew DM out of the water . I never enjoyed a DM gig like those psb gigs in Dublin and I've seen DM probabley at least 15 times or more now

I was lucky enough to see the behaviour tour and other PSB gigs but I really think I enjoyed the Super tour better than any other concert I've ever seen. They really nailed this one

psbnyc

#102 Post by psbnyc »

So - has anybody been to any of the concerts this week? Any changes or completely identical to last year's tour?

DJ Pat

#103 Post by DJ Pat »

greenmile

#104 Post by greenmile »

No Love Comes Quickly? :(

Marie loves PSB

#105 Post by Marie loves PSB »

greenmile wrote: Mon 23 Jul 2018, 4:17 pm No Love Comes Quickly? :(

I know - *gutted*! :cry: