Help needed! Name this guy!

For 'Off Topic' and non-PSB music threads.
Message
Author
Scandal

#16 Post by Scandal »

I am afraid I don't know who he is, but I would like to know.... :drool:

User avatar
rags
Posts: 735
Joined: Thu 30 Oct 2003, 3:23 pm

#17 Post by rags »

I bet £50 he is in a Big Brother (or likewise program) series somewhere on this globe.

User avatar
Deschanel
Posts: 2369
Joined: Thu 30 Oct 2003, 7:23 pm

#18 Post by Deschanel »

There wasn't even a penis visible in the pic but:

*Sorry but that clearly breaks forum rules - YFU*

Sorry grown-ups, though no genitalia was visible, apparently even pubes are enough to be censored here. For your own good.

Too bad, he was cute.
Last edited by Deschanel on Thu 29 Apr 2004, 7:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Avalon
Posts: 1927
Joined: Fri 07 Nov 2003, 8:39 am
Contact:

#19 Post by Avalon »

Ok, he's just gross. His name is Ken, right?

User avatar
spongeg
Posts: 353
Joined: Fri 31 Oct 2003, 4:42 am

#20 Post by spongeg »

the first guys name is Reynaldo Gianecchini

check out his site with pics

http://www.gianecchini.us/gallery/index.php

and here

http://www.mostbeautifulman.com/mrjanuary2003/
In the silence of your room
In the darkness of your dreams
You must only think of me
There can be no in between
When your pride is on the floor
I'll make you beg for more

Image

User avatar
spongeg
Posts: 353
Joined: Fri 31 Oct 2003, 4:42 am

#21 Post by spongeg »

and here are some more pics

www.papparazzo.com.br

hes a brazilian model
In the silence of your room
In the darkness of your dreams
You must only think of me
There can be no in between
When your pride is on the floor
I'll make you beg for more

Image

ingenue

#22 Post by ingenue »

Wowser! Spongeg you saved me!

User avatar
Drico One
Posts: 6224
Joined: Tue 16 Sep 2003, 8:56 pm
Has thanked: 45 times
Contact:

#23 Post by Drico One »

Deschanel wrote:
Sorry grown-ups, though no genitalia was visible, apparently even pubes are enough to be censored here. For your own good.
Terrible isn't it? Us grown ups are also being told we must have AIDS education rammed down our throats too. For your own good.

Drico.
The pale kid that hides in the attic behind his PC...

User avatar
Avalon
Posts: 1927
Joined: Fri 07 Nov 2003, 8:39 am
Contact:

#24 Post by Avalon »

Deschanel wrote:
Sorry grown-ups, though no genitalia was visible, apparently even pubes are enough to be censored here. For your own good.
Really, he got cut cos he was plain ugly!

Which reminds me that if I had been a moderator here, I'd cut loads of avatars for that same reason...

define psb

#25 Post by define psb »

Drico One wrote:
Deschanel wrote:
Sorry grown-ups, though no genitalia was visible, apparently even pubes are enough to be censored here. For your own good.
Terrible isn't it? Us grown ups are also being told we must have AIDS education rammed down our throats too. For your own good.

Drico.
Would you like to expand on this statement Drico One? Where exactly does it say on this entire Forum that : To enter here you MUST have something/anything rammed down your throat?
( BTW thanks for drawing more attention to the Thread! :) )
Is it that you have spent too long in that attic, turning paler by the milli-second, that to step out into the real world you are having to wear wearing EYE shields :?: They only protect the eyes! ---
With your constant typing of the word AIDS I do have to wonder if you know the difference between HIV and A.I.D.S :?: :wink:
PS: Had I truely wanted to ram this subject down everyone's throats--- believe me I could have done just that! :!:

Deschanel, your photo showed far more than someone's avatar did, the avatar of a friend of mine ---his pic was less 'in yer face' than your B&W of the nude man! :shock: :lol: ( PS: That French Rugby Calendar is rather nice too! :oops: )

User avatar
Drico One
Posts: 6224
Joined: Tue 16 Sep 2003, 8:56 pm
Has thanked: 45 times
Contact:

#26 Post by Drico One »

Thanks for that, Mother Teresa of Calcutta. Next time I need a lecture, I'll know where to come.

Drico.
The pale kid that hides in the attic behind his PC...

User avatar
Deschanel
Posts: 2369
Joined: Thu 30 Oct 2003, 7:23 pm

#27 Post by Deschanel »

So, shaving a half millimeter off this photo, I wonder if I'll be allowed back amongst the kind, decent folk here.

The original photo showed the athlete's lower physique, but no dick at all.

YFU said, "OF COURSE this is banned and unacceptable".

I'm not sure why this is so definitely the case with him, but it's his sandbox we're all privileged to play in. It seems quite definite, but I don't recall reading the limits of acceptability here: re: pubic hair.

You're so certain that it's immoral and unacceptable Rob, but it's just a body as God made it- it's not pornography.

It's ironic , I'm reading Virginia Woolf's diaries, and the revolt they had against Victorian ethics, c . 1910 . And in 2004, a picture is censored here as pornographic -when it's just a beautiful man.

Oh and you saying he's ugly,-pff, yeah, really.

*NO. Read the rules. I'm not about to open this debate again*

define psb

#28 Post by define psb »

:wink: Not as cute as our very own Bigboy though :) :D

LittleBummerBoy

#29 Post by LittleBummerBoy »

glennjridge wrote:going by the ring on his hand.

oooh saucy!

Technotrancemix

#30 Post by Technotrancemix »

Drico One wrote:Thanks for that, Mother Teresa of up north. Next time I need a lecture, I'll know where to come.

Drico.
Don't you think Satan and I have had too many from her? :roll:

Post Reply